Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
His subscribe page has a incest patch? is it just a copy from patreon page and looking for more income from multi pay sites?

Daisy_BloodyN9.gif BM2.gif

• Angry
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah, most devs do, not everyone wants to support patreon and their shitty nanny state idiotology.

Reactions: Aria_Wolfe

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
i was wondering why it has patch on subscribestar, the patches were the reason i moved to subscribestar to get no patch downloads.

Kronos-aria.gif 291795_BM-Ellie-Recreation.gif

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
i was wondering why it has patch on subscribestar, the patches were the reason i moved to subscribestar to get no patch downloads.
Hi!

Merry Christmas !

Because this is the basic Patreon version with the additional patch.

For me it's easier to make a version without incest to patch than to make one with incest and one without.

The subscribestar is a security platform just in case and for my Patreon subscribers I put a patch on Lewd patcher.

Aksayuk

Aug 17, 2019
Hi!

Merry Christmas !

Because this is the basic Patreon version with the additional patch.

For me it's easier to make a version without incest to patch than to make one with incest and one without.

The subscribestar is a security platform just in case and for my Patreon subscribers I put a patch on Lewd patcher.
Oh ok thanks for the reply.

BM2.gif

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Leonave

I double checked to make sure before posting to make sure it wasn't already posted here as I thought it would of already of been here but I didn't see it. But it happens sometimes you think you did something but never did or it slipped your mind while doing other things.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Small Erratum for the next versions !

I am not a native English speaker and still have difficulties with some forms of usage.

So I reversed the meaning of Ms. and Mrs.

Indeed I put Mrs. for Emilie who is not and has never been married and Ms. for Felicity who was married.

This is a mistake and I have already corrected the script for the next updates.

Also for Emilie it will be Miss Short and for Felicity Mrs.Short.

Sorry again!

Happy new year to all !

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Leonave

I double checked to make sure before posting to make sure it wasn't already posted here as I thought it would of already of been here but I didn't see it. But it happens sometimes you think you did something but never did or it slipped your mind while doing other things.
Don't worry about it.

Happy New Year!

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Small Erratum for the next versions !

I am not a native English speaker and still have difficulties with some forms of usage.

So I reversed the meaning of Ms. and Mrs.

Indeed I put Mrs. for Emilie who is not and has never been married and Ms. for Felicity who was married.

This is a mistake and I have already corrected the script for the next updates.

Also for Emilie it will be Miss Short and for Felicity Mrs.Short.

Sorry again!

Happy new year to all !
No one is perfect try to translate from primary language to non-primary language. Hopefully some of us, users, who view the VN along with checking some of minor mistakes to provide you the feedback and suggestions to help you improve your VN. I believe there may be some users who be willing to help review the grammar at no cost or so. I think F95 may have a forum for assistance to review the grammar.

Keep up with your progress and have a happy new years.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Sounds like you might have to restart the game but it depends on how much the code was changed.

Reactions: Oxiton and DA22

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020

Sounds like you might have to restart the game but it depends on how much the code was changed.
Yes, the public release is as usual 2 and a half weeks after the initial release on patreon.

The 2 first levels of contribution receive it two weeks before the release all Patreon contributors.

The next two levels receive it a week before the all contributors release, then it is the all contributors release.

The public release is 3 days after the release all Patreon contributors.

I will take it upon myself to bring this update here on the appointed date.

I hope I have been exhaustive ! :3

Leonave

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes