Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Save files date says I played this in july last, very small update for how long ago the update was shame as so few games feature futa on male content or well I guess this one don't either curently lol blue balls simulator.

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
I beg the creator to feature some actual content with Rachel next update. There's even a poll in this thread that shows how much people want the futa on male content, but the last 5 updates to the game have skated around the one interaction that people are looking forward to most! I hope this game doesn't go the way of just about every futa related visual novel where the game gets canned before any meaningful content drops in that regard.

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
I beg the creator to feature some actual content with Rachel next update. There's even a poll in this thread that shows how much people want the futa on male content, but the last 5 updates to the game have skated around the one interaction that people are looking forward to most! I hope this game doesn't go the way of just about every futa related visual novel where the game gets canned before any meaningful content drops in that regard.
Also, this *was* an extremely short update, considering that early playtesters of this on Patreon paid a whopping $22.50 for it.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
wow overwelming inteligence here, i didn't thinked of it.....
well
i had no single error/bug
and the way you stated it ,without a traceback file , i assumed you just did it
would not be happend if you would be more clear about it with a traceback file ...
common sense is not for everyone ....

Reactions: ¸¸ KA2¸¸

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
yeah - overwhelming 30% ...

hank268

Jun 23, 2018
Also, this *was* an extremely short update, considering that early playtesters of this on Patreon paid a whopping $22.50 for it.
I believe that Dev is just setting the world map like Emily's house, Felicity's company, Rachel's house, Hospital, etc. Since this game is supposed to be a Sandbox not a VN

After that i hope he concentrates of creating more sexual content for the characters we already have and the story itself.

joe powa

Nov 10, 2017
well
i had no single error/bug
and the way you stated it ,without a traceback file , i assumed you just did it
would not be happend if you would be more clear about it with a traceback file ...
common sense is not for everyone ....
Well the only oldfiles i kept was my previous saves and it was the problem visibly.
I had to clear all traces of saving include in the roaming.

And then it worked correctly.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Well the only oldfiles i kept was my previous saves and it was the problem visibly.

Just did the same, removing all save data even if you dont load them at all. It seems to have fixed the issue. Weird.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

hmmm

could be only the persistent file - happens often
maybe the saves are not affected - have you tried this ?

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes