v1900

Apr 21, 2020
She's a herma, too.
o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

didnt see this coming
abe-simpson-gif.gif Yeah that is the confirmation of the night that the MC gets shot in his sis/bro house. While I was going to avoid them anyway it seams that the actual important LIs (right now) are packing so might as well return next year to see what other LIs are available then and if we can distance the MC from his family.

Last edited:
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Aug 28, 2018
Wonderful game but these short little updates are killing me... wishing there were more scenes than just the one handjob. Drives me crazy when there is such great potential and so much time to wait.

Reactions: frezzard

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Frozen Past [v0.05] + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yea this unfortunately will be the end of the story for me. I dont mind have a futa as a side LI but atm it seems all the ones i am remotely interested in (Ms Short and Rachael) are both Futa and i am simply not interested in a futa as my main LI. Best of luck to the dev though
I'm cool with it.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I'm cool with it.
Yea not kink shaming it is not just not for me honestly. I do feel the Dev could have split the Herma/Cis and everyone could have a character they can connect with. My biggest issue is the only real character he has established any real depth to (Rachael and Emy) are both Herma, While Uma, Samantha, the Nurse chick and even the mother feel like side character. Really puts a damper on the game for someone like me who is not really into the Herma content. But again to each his/her/their own and i hope you enjoy the game :)

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yea not kink shaming it is not just not for me honestly. I do feel the Dev could have split the Herma/Cis and everyone could have a character they can connect with. My biggest issue is the only real character he has established any real depth to (Rachael and Emy) are both Herma, While Uma, Samantha, the Nurse chick and even the mother feel like side character. Really puts a damper on the game for someone like me who is not really into the Herma content. But again to each his/her/their own and i hope you enjoy the game :)
play ''WVM''. might change your mind.

Reactions: Jorund

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
i was hoping to see more futa scene with our boy. but wish the developer can produce more content in the future. really good game. and if you can put more futa scenes that will be even more sexy
That's what I plan.

I would like to make a living out of my game, but I will not deviate from my path in any way in order to appeal to a majority.

I repeat, this survey is only meant to see in what proportion the public likes what kind of content.

So!

There will be Male/Female
There will be even more Male/Herma Herma/Male

So don't worry buddy! :3

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
play ''WVM''. might change your mind.
Think i started it once but did not get far honestly, but may try it again. I dont mind Futa content, there have been games that have done it in ways i enjoy (Midlife Crisis, Fetish Locator and Family Affairs pop into my head immediatly) but most had a wide array of characters to build up depth with Both CIS and Futa. Add to that the Tsundere sister (incest is my primary fetish) and the game just kinda turns me off right out the gate

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
After spending 3 years in a coma/bed... you don't simply stand up and walk 3 days later though... :rolleyes:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Think i started it once but did not get far honestly, but may try it again. I dont mind Futa content, there have been games that have done it in ways i enjoy (Midlife Crisis, Fetish Locator and Family Affairs pop into my head immediatly) but most had a wide array of characters to build up depth with Both CIS and Futa. Add to that the Tsundere sister (incest is my primary fetish) and the game just kinda turns me off right out the gate
WVM has the option to choose whether 2 characters are Cis or Futa.
I personally just chose them booth as Cis and enjoyed the heck out of the story.
Wish all devs who just put a little futa content in their game did this, that way straight folks could enjoy that character too.
But I get it, doesn't always make sense and a lot of devs don't want to do double work. I get it.

I just saw this on the updates page and checked it out, but didn't realize it was primarily a Futa Story.
Though I am super confused as to why one would put up a poll and ignore the results. But the dev seems determined to make this a mainly futa game which is absolutely his right as the creator. I'm not a fan of gay content so I'll be giving this one a pass.

Last edited:
Reactions: v1900

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
You see me sorry.

I hope you will find a tsundere sister to your liking in other content, but there is no lack of it.

I played Echoes of lust a while ago (yes I do manage to find some free time between renders) and you have the big tsundere sister! For the little sister tsundere, I recommend Midnight city!

Reactions: PromiseSteele

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I don't pay much attention to polls as it's too easy for someone to make alt accounts and spam the one that they want to win.

I knew what the sister was a long time ago back when he got shot. I'm interested in the sister - Rachel - the mom - the 2 girls in the prison cell especially the smaller one but I have no interest in the roider one.

Reactions: PromiseSteele

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Not enough content to really go on with whether I like it or not I'll have to wait on updates. The only thing I was really worried about was whether futa on male is gonna be avoidable I'd prefer it is and that there will be male on futa options.

Also kind of annoying that everyone except the MC is getting action.

P.S maybe you should have allowed for multiple choices because I would have picked male on female and male on futa and that would probably give a better idea of what people like than just a single answer.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes