BlueOrchid

Oct 27, 2020
ok game so far. navigating the house was a little unusual but I managed. Game files could be compressed more...it looks huge, but it's not!

Reactions: TonyMo

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Your "proofreader" sucks.
So many grammatical and spelling mistakes, I couldn't even keep track. I get it if you're not a native English speaker, but don't use a 'proofreader' who's not an English speaker either.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
This will probably find a nice little niche for people that like it like A Family Affair.

But after playing the most recent update this is clearly not gonna be my thing.

Best of luck to dev. They're a talented renderer.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This will probably find a nice little niche for people that like it like A Family Affair.

But after playing the most recent update this is clearly not gonna be my thing.

Best of luck to dev. They're a talented renderer.
I think it will get even worse... seems like the futa blonde may be fucking the mom of the mc , while is not a male npc... that won't make it better.:sick:

Dec 18, 2017
I think it will get even worse... seems like the futa blonde may be fucking the mom of the mc , while is not a male npc... that won't make it better.:sick:
On that note, I really hope the scene showing Emily and the receptionist wanting to fuck will be the extent of LIs fooling around with other people. At least unless you're involved and want it that way.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
On that note, I really hope the scene showing Emily and the receptionist wanting to fuck will be the extent of LIs fooling around with other people. At least unless you're involved and want it that way.
The problem is that the dev thinks so long is a futa fucking our Li's that is fine, I don't think he doesn't know how that will make this game have a certain fetish that not all of us like, and is very hinted the mom is getting dicked by a futa.
I only hope he warns us if there is that content because that is not everyone's cup of tea.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
and yet another pc-compressed:
Frozen Past [v0.05] [Leonave] (1.55 GB rar pc source)
327 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
hey man, could I request some compressed files for other games as well ? cheers

instancabile

Dec 10, 2017
I put the patch in the game folder like in all other games... but the patch didint work. No incest, landlady still is landlady in the game

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
The problem is that the dev thinks so long is a futa fucking our Li's that is fine, I don't think he doesn't know how that will make this game have a certain fetish that not all of us like, and is very hinted the mom is getting dicked by a futa.
I only hope he warns us if there is that content because that is not everyone's cup of tea.
Was it hinted that the mom was getting dicked by a futa? I think I missed that.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Anyone else get an issue when talking with Samantha.
Where the game just loops?

She says "shit hes gone".
Then an error but it goes back a few spots and begins an endless loop.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes