Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
the game was was nice , i love the story but ( adult content i was disappointed ) we get only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for the MC from second role females and was fast scenes not excitement at all and the mc dick need some rework.

Leonave

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi!

Thkx for the comment.

Can you be more precise about the MC dick rework please ?
the MC his cute but , u know the dick of Mc is very important in every game its ok if u don't want it that big its not a problem, but the details about the dick it veryyy serious , make it nice with details little longer when i see it the player feel good that he got a nice dick , but its not the case here in ur game i didn't see an effort on it ( with all my respect if i offended you ) , since its only 2 hj scenes u can easily rework on it , make it better ..check some top games u will see some excellent Dicks :coffee: ,if u want some details ofc , at the end its ur game and its just my advice.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
the MC his cute but , u know the dick of Mc is very important in every game its ok if u don't want it that big its not a problem, but the details about the dick it veryyy serious , make it nice with details little longer when i see it the player feel good that he got a nice dick , but its not the case here in ur game i didn't see an effort on it ( with all my respect if i offended you ) , since its only 2 hj scenes u can easily rework on it , make it better ..check some top games u will see some excellent Dicks :coffee: ,if u want some details ofc , at the end its ur game and its just my advice.
I had already reworked it but I'll start again with another add-on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alteni

dabestTNT

Dec 20, 2019
So with the update message that was sent on Patreon, I can't believe I might actually be right. Is this game getting shut down before even a single h-scene with Rachel or Emily finishes? smh.

1642788863747.png

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I asked Patreon for more information because they gave me all their rules without specifying the offending content (even though I'm 100% sure it's rape).
I haven't played the latest update, but everything prior to that seemed pretty tame to me, unless there is some landlady/roommate scenes that Patreon is referring to. Aside from that, I'd just focus on SubscribeStar as they let Devs make just about whatever content they want in their games. Its why if given the choice, I always support there instead of Patreon.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I haven't played the latest update, but everything prior to that seemed pretty tame to me, unless there is some landlady/roommate scenes that Patreon is referring to. Aside from that, I'd just focus on SubscribeStar as they let Devs make just about whatever content they want in their games. Its why if given the choice, I always support there instead of Patreon.
Hi!

There is no "glorification" of rape in my game, nor incest even with mother-in-law or others.

In the Patreon version, Felicity is his tutor and Emily is his childhood friend and they are not called mum or big sister so I'm not violating anything.

Just a guy reported me and they just don't check...

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Thanks for your subscription BTW !

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
Hi!

There is no "glorification" of rape in my game, nor incest even with mother-in-law or others.

In the Patreon version, Felicity is his tutor and Emily is his childhood friend and they are not called mum or big sister so I'm not violating anything.

Just a guy reported me and they just don't check...
I hope you can get your game back on track. I really like to see where it goes.

Reactions: Leonave

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well just played troughh this update

Feels pretty short imo

And not much new things happening

Just alot of mom and sister being not there for the MC

Always leaving him

And that sister is pissing me off royally

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
You see me sorry.

I hope you will find a tsundere sister to your liking in other content, but there is no lack of it.

I played Echoes of lust a while ago (yes I do manage to find some free time between renders) and you have the big tsundere sister! For the little sister tsundere, I recommend Midnight city!
Lol to be clear what i was saying is tsundere is not actually something i am a huge fan of though i do admit i enjoy turning there anger to affection so not a total turnoff for me. Here it was simply the tsundere + the herma thing that put me off. As i said io dont mid Futa as like a possible LI but this feels most the focus is on the emily and rachel who are both herma and that is my main issue

All the above said i feel like i am forgetting a sister, or am i remembering a different game. for some reason i remember a game with a similar premise (forgotten identity) with one tsundere sister and one sweet sister

As the the games you recomended, i love Echoes of Lust (yea i aint calling Lust Theory sorry) and will certainly give Midnight City a try if i have not already. thanks for the suggestions

Reactions: Leonave

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I would say to just either remove everything from the patreon version or just place a demo there but have the real version on your subscribestar or move to subscribestar and forget patreon or just use patreon for something else like wallpapers and stuff. Don't let little failed excuse failures like that win.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CurtimusPrime92
3.70 star(s) 50 Votes