Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: CurtimusPrime92

Miraak11th

Jun 19, 2020
So, when I get to the following scene below, I get 6 errors like this one (below image):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

After ignoring them all I get to this screen, immediatly after this screen I get another error (below image):

Then it's good for a couple of screens when I finally get to the following screen, I get again 10 errors (like the ones below the image). When I have ignored them all, I'm sent back to the beginning of the sauna scene and end up in a loop ignoring the errors and geting send back. Does anybody have a sollution?

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Miraak11th

Old saves? If yes have you tried starting a new game? Also you should put most of that under a spoiler so that we don't have to scroll forever to get past the post.

Sanjay3fal

Feb 7, 2018
Can anyone help me I'm stucked in metera i doned all i think sauna reception talk after that nothing happen

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
i extracted game archive, dropped in inc patch to the "game" folder and i get errors before the game even properly opens
That the first time I see this kind of error...

Delete your save file in appdata/roaming/renpy/frozenpast

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Game sounds kind of interesting but just a quick question if someone will indulge me... I see from the dev notes futa content can be opted into but the futa on male can be avoided, but does that mean the dev plans on doing multiple versions of the same scene or if poll voting goes the futa on male route are all of us who dislike that and prefer the Male x Futa just don't get any content?

I guess I'm asking if the game will be catered to one side or the other before bothering to download and giving it a go...

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Game sounds kind of interesting but just a quick question if someone will indulge me... I see from the dev notes futa content can be opted into but the futa on male can be avoided, but does that mean the dev plans on doing multiple versions of the same scene or if poll voting goes the futa on male route are all of us who dislike that and prefer the Male x Futa just don't get any content?

I guess I'm asking if the game will be catered to one side or the other before bothering to download and giving it a go...

Hi,

The poll was only there out of curiosity on my part and will in NO way influence the development of the game.

It is planned that the player will be able to sort out his sexual preferences: Herma/male, Male/herma, Male/female.

It will be possible to choose all or part of these practices.

I hope I have answered your question as well as possible. :3

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Hi,

The poll was only there out of curiosity on my part and will in NO way influence the development of the game.

It is planned that the player will be able to sort out his sexual preferences: Herma/male, Male/herma, Male/female.

It will be possible to choose all or part of these practices.

I hope I have answered your question as well as possible. :3
Yes. Thanks for clarification .

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes