• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I understand your viewpoint and it's your game, just a suggestion from my side if you could implement it maybe it will encourage more player choice.
The fact that Rachel is a herma is an integral part of her personality.
To change this would make no sense for this character.

It will be possible to choose who to romance and to choose between women, hermas or both.

Mar 19, 2021
The fact that Rachel is a herma is an integral part of her personality.
To change this would make no sense for this character.

It will be possible to choose who to romance and to choose between women, hermas or both.
That will be a great idea to implement for the coming updates.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
FEB 1, 2022 AT 5:09 PM

Frozen past Patreon-Friendly

Hello my friends!
It seems that we have reached a consensus with Patreon
who has validated this version.
This is v0.00
You will be able to enjo ...

• Haha
Reactions: PromiseSteele

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Very well very well!

We found a concensus!
View attachment 1661995

A Patreon friendly version! The v0.00!

Of course the true game is still in developpement and I'll send it to my contributors with private message...
PM will not guarantee they won't take you down. Patreon, the assholes they are, even go as far as check on the content you distribute OUTSIDE of their website. If they don't like what they see from you elsewhere they can still block you. Just thought you should be warned if you weren't already aware of their bullshit.

Reactions: Leonave

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
PM will not guarantee they won't take you down. Patreon, the assholes they are, even go as far as check on the content you distribute OUTSIDE of their website. If they don't like what they see from you elsewhere they can still block you. Just thought you should be warned if you weren't already aware of their bullshit.
Having had the most lunar conversation in the world with one of their employees, I can tell you without batting an eyelid that I am perfectly aware of their inquisitive madness.

I felt like I was talking to a robot.

The problem is that a guy from F95 who doesn't like this kind of content most probably ratted me out to their services...

W4lz23

Feb 12, 2020
Tendo tido a conversa mais lunar do mundo com um de seus funcionários, posso dizer sem pestanejar que estou perfeitamente ciente de sua loucura inquisitiva.

Parecia que eu estava falando com um robô.

O problema é que um cara do F95 que não gosta desse tipo de conteúdo provavelmente me delatou para seus serviços...
[/CITAR]
Nossa, que babaca denunciar um projeto em desenvolvimento e com futuro pela frente, só porque não gostou do que viu ou nem viu. Em que mundo esse homem demente vive?

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Attention, I am only supposing, I am not formally accusing, but it is very unlikely that their service is interested in a small project like mine, which moreover respected their bullshit policy.

Reactions: juanides

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I don't get it, why would Patreon have an issue with this game? is not like there are underage characters or something like that...

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I don't get it, why would Patreon have an issue with this game? is not like there are underage characters or something like that...
They told me that the fact that on the Patreon version, Felicity is her guardian and Emily is her adopted daughter made the scene in the storeroom with Emily incestuous...
Even though she's only his childhood friend...
Because they are "supposedly" part of the same family circle.

I'm telling you almost word for word what she told me.

She also told me that since rape in prison is not consensual (it's a bit of a rape principle) it glorifies rape.

I said that at no time was rape being promoted and that the scene was what it was, but she never wanted to hear reason and told me that a simple non-consensual sex scene was glorifying rape...

Basically, you'd have to put a girl who cum while being abused and then it would be okay.
It is known that spreading the idea that a woman takes pleasure in being raped does not glorify the act...

That's the kind of mental retard I had to deal with...

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes