Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Speaking of, I'm wondering if hermas are going to be rendered with vaginas (making them actual hermaphrodites). Not a deal breaker if not, but I would like to know.
Hi!

In the 0.03 update, the teacher explains that due to endocrine disruptors over several generations, women have begun to present a "form" of hermaphroditism called "complete" or Müller's from the name of its discoverer, which makes them be born with a female body and an exclusively male genital organ.

That is to say that their pair of sexual chromosomes are those of a woman (XX), although their genital organs and all the mechanics that go with it are those of a man.

So they are born biologically female with a penis but no vagina.

Hope its clear now.

Last edited:

hank268

Jun 23, 2018
Hi!

In the 0.03 update, the teacher explains that due to endocrine disruptors over several generations, women have begun to present a "form" of hermaphroditism called "complete" or Müller's from the name of its discoverer, which makes them be born with a female body and an exclusively male genital organ.

That is to say that their pair of sexual chromosomes are those of a woman (XX), although their genital organs and all the mechanics that go with it are those of a man.

Hope its clear now.
Looks like the teacher knows alot about hermas... Is she one of them? (Please say yes)

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
the MC his cute but , u know the dick of Mc is very important in every game its ok if u don't want it that big its not a problem, but the details about the dick it veryyy serious , make it nice with details little longer when i see it the player feel good that he got a nice dick , but its not the case here in ur game i didn't see an effort on it ( with all my respect if i offended you ) , since its only 2 hj scenes u can easily rework on it , make it better ..check some top games u will see some excellent Dicks :coffee: ,if u want some details ofc , at the end its ur game and its just my advice.
Rework done!

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Hi!

Hope its clear now.
I was mostly asking for fetish reasons, but now I'm curious about things. I looked it up and I see that Müller's name is associated with actual intersex conditions, albeit indirectly from what I can tell as they're named after the Müllerian duct.
This may show that I am grossly ignorant of something, how would a herma baby be identified without testing? They'd just look like boys, wouldn't they? Until, like, the onset of puberty, right?

But my questions are purely a result of my overactive brain and has zero impact on my enjoyment of the game. Think of it as someone who enjoyed the Shawshank Redemption but wonders how he used the poster to cover the hole from the inside.

Edit: Or think of it as someone who wonders how someone in a fantasy world could "boycott" something, as the word is named after a guy who clearly never existed in this fantasy realm--while not wondering why the characters are even speaking English in the first place as England doesn't exist.

Last edited:

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I was mostly asking for fetish reasons, but now I'm curious about things. I looked it up and I see that Müller's name is associated with actual intersex conditions, albeit indirectly from what I can tell as they're named after the Müllerian duct.
This may show that I am grossly ignorant of something, how would a herma baby be identified without testing? They'd just look like boys, wouldn't they? Until, like, the onset of puberty, right?

But my questions are purely a result of my overactive brain and has zero impact on my enjoyment of the game. Think of it as someone who enjoyed the Shawshank Redemption but wonders how he used the poster to cover the hole from the inside.
A simple blood test can be done to determine the sex of the baby as early as the 8th week and the study of specific genetic markers (such as for trisomy screening) makes it possible to know if the female baby will have a male genital organ or not.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
This is a summary of what this game amounts to ... very little and bad design choices both in plot, writing, scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry I would recite 5 Our Father and 10 Hail Mary for penitence...

shame.gif

For the others, the update is coming soon! :whistle:

Last edited:

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
I just remember two rape scenes (hardly an epidemic tbh) and I agree the first rape scene in the bathroom felt unnecessary and out of nowhere unless, of course, the teacher or the student are going to become important or relevant characters in the future and that scene serves to have a reason to hate the teacher or feel sorry for the student in which case is prefectly fine, now the second rape, the one in the prison, it wasn't glorified at all, it was messy, hard to watch, it made me feel sick and the victim was really damaged for the event, this is not your typical hentai rape were the victim ends up enjoying it after a while, it was a traumatic experience, the poor girl feared for her life and ended up in the hospital, I felt real sympathy for her even though she tried to kill the MC, it wasn't hot or sexy, it wasn't fapping material, it was a fucking rape, a disgusting act that sadly happens way too often in real life and it was portrayed perfectly in this game....

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I just remember two rape scenes (hardly an epidemic tbh) and I agree the first rape scene in the bathroom felt unnecessary and out of nowhere unless, of course, the teacher or the student are going to become important or relevant characters in the future and that scene serves to have a reason to hate the teacher or feel sorry for the student in which case is prefectly fine, now the second rape, the one in the prison, it wasn't glorified at all, it was messy, hard to watch, it made me feel sick and the victim was really damaged for the event, this is not your typical hentai rape were the victim ends up enjoying it after a while, it was a traumatic experience, the poor girl feared for her life and ended up in the hospital, I felt real sympathy for her even though she tried to kill the MC, it wasn't hot or sexy, it wasn't fapping material, it was a fucking rape, a disgusting act that sadly happens way too often in real life and it was portrayed perfectly in this game....
For the first rape scene, I planned a mini quest where the MC will have the opportunity to investigate something that in the end is much less sordid than what you think... In fact not at all sordid.

Nov 9, 2020
I didn't even know about the first rape scene. I didn't see it unless I got confused thinking it was a doctor and his patient or a nurse. I thought it was consent sex.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I didn't even know about the first rape scene. I didn't see it unless I got confused thinking it was a doctor and his patient or a nurse. I thought it was consent sex.
The doctor with nurse is a consensual sex scene.
You just chose to not see the scene.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Update soon!

After sacrificing years of life on the altar of crunch, I can announce that the game is in the testing and proofreading phase.

Once the script is corrected, I'll only have the French port left, which I assure you won't take long.

And then poof !

The release !

The

v0.1.jpg

This version sets the basis of what will be the game afterwards.
It's one of the updates I've been working on the most and I hope you will like it.
Some people will tell me that I don't know how to create a forecast and it's true. I am still working hard without knowing how long it will take or when the finished form will see the light of day and I know that time can seem long.

The correction of many bugs in the code took me a long time and I took the opportunity to improve some pre-existing aspects of the game.

I heard the many negative feedbacks about the navigation phase at Emilie's place and I replaced this part by a linear game phase.
Of course I added some sound and music and connected the pieces in an elegant way.

As this is v0.1 it will be necessary to start a new game but don't worry, without the sandbox at Emilie's and with the help of the almighty CTRL key it should take you 2 minutes max to get back to the moment your save game was stopped.

Still a little patience and thank you for your support.

Leonave

Onbunga

May 14, 2020
Update soon!

After sacrificing years of life on the altar of crunch, I can announce that the game is in the testing and proofreading phase.

Once the script is corrected, I'll only have the French port left, which I assure you won't take long.

And then poof !

The release !

The

View attachment 1792459

This version sets the basis of what will be the game afterwards.
It's one of the updates I've been working on the most and I hope you will like it.
Some people will tell me that I don't know how to create a forecast and it's true. I am still working hard without knowing how long it will take or when the finished form will see the light of day and I know that time can seem long.

The correction of many bugs in the code took me a long time and I took the opportunity to improve some pre-existing aspects of the game.

I heard the many negative feedbacks about the navigation phase at Emilie's place and I replaced this part by a linear game phase.
Of course I added some sound and music and connected the pieces in an elegant way.

As this is v0.1 it will be necessary to start a new game but don't worry, without the sandbox at Emilie's and with the help of the almighty CTRL key it should take you 2 minutes max to get back to the moment your save game was stopped.

Still a little patience and thank you for your support.

Leonave
Very Hype for this! (better be some new stuff with Rachel!)

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes