May 14, 2020
I might be in the minority here, but I'm going to antagonize Emily (Mrs. Short) and make her feel like shit for being a bitch every chance I get, and no one is going to stop me. And I wanted to thank the Dev for giving me the choice to do so.
Same here bud. I don't care if I forgot that I was an asshole or something, if I'm not one now and she won't explain anything she has to drop the bitch act too. If not we just keep being cold when possible :D

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
WVM has the option to choose whether 2 characters are Cis or Futa.
I personally just chose them booth as Cis and enjoyed the heck out of the story.
Wish all devs who just put a little futa content in their game did this, that way straight folks could enjoy that character too.
But I get it, doesn't always make sense and a lot of devs don't want to do double work. I get it.

I just saw this on the updates page and checked it out, but didn't realize it was primarily a Futa Story.
Though I am super confused as to why one would put up a poll and ignore the results. But the dev seems determined to make this a mainly futa game which is absolutely his right as the creator. I'm not a fan of gay content so I'll be giving this one a pass.
well you're not quite right. in WVM you can choose if these characters are cis or trans, not futa. big difference

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
and yet another pc-compressed:
Frozen Past [v0.05] [Leonave] (1.55 GB rar pc source)
327 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Okay I ad it. Thkx.

Reactions: Abhai

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Somehow I got the feeling that the MC is not the real son/brother, a clone, or something.
Or he got wiped out his memories because he did something (dream: Traitor).
Some people were pretty surprised to see him at first. :unsure:

Interesting game.
Thank you and keep it up.

FALCO755

Mar 6, 2019
After getting the massage and rejecting the deal with Sam, she leaves and I can't get through the story

henten

Jul 21, 2020
I was really excited when i saw update but i find lack of any herma scenes with MC after this whole time disappoinding (i was especieally pissed with interuption of bath with Rachel). I will still be loking out for more of this game cause there is so few with many futa characters which can be considered characters. I just say good luck with future updates cause i can't wait for more.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Same here bud. I don't care if I forgot that I was an asshole or something, if I'm not one now and she won't explain anything she has to drop the bitch act too. If not we just keep being cold when possible :D
Specially since the Mom (Felicity or whatever) is such a sweetheart with the MC, the contrast which I assume is intended is so much that it makes it very easy to antagonize Emily :whistle:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
Jun 30, 2021
Didn't want to write a whole review, because in my opinion, the game is still too raw to make any meaningful conclusions about it. Therefore, I wrote briefly about my impressions after passing version 0.5
I really liked the main storyline. The main characters are quite unusual, the story of the wayward brother and his bitchy sister is quite gripping. I was pleased with the overall nice quality of renders and animation, for a new project it looks right promising.

Which I didn't like and I hope will be partially reworked:
  • The weird tossing between sandbox and regular narrative. It's not entirely clear to me why we need to do free roaming if there's essentially nothing to do in the game. For example, we are told that while your sister is busy, you can go watch TV. What do you think we can do? That's right - nothing - just go into the living room and watch TV (we can't even try to sneak a peek at this blonde bitch since all the doors are closed). While we are watching TV our sister comes in and kicks us out of the room, of course we can't say anything back to stay. Then a sudden feeling of hunger comes - we have no choice we go into the kitchen to eat lunch. And what do we see? Our favorite blonde bitch has teleported in here in some unimaginable way. And you know what's funny? She's already eaten! In general, such interesting and exciting tasks await you in this game :D
  • Weird sex scenes that were just shoved into the storyline. Some strange girl is raped in the school bathroom, nor can we stop or somehow help her. I thought we could at least comfort the poor girl but there's also a screwup (I honestly stood over the door for 5 minutes no one came out :confused:). Why this is so necessary is unclear for me, maybe the dev wanted to show that he knows how to beautifully draw violent sex scenes. Same story with the nympho nurses who comfort you at night not with sleeping pills/ sedatives but with handjobs, what year is it? I think it's 2042 well let's just say it's the order of the day. I hope we all live to see such a wonderful time.
  • Strange attitude of the girls towards the main character. I feel like I'm not in a visual novel about a future ruled by big corporations but playing the role of an anime harem hero. Every girl breathes unevenly to our hero a classmate shows her flushed nipple literally on the 10th minute of communication. Man seriously couldn't they have made this jerk look like Antonio Banderas or Brad Pitt? I just get cognitive dissonance every time a fresh female pounces on a "handsome" guy like that. Thank God at least I managed to fight off the wonder girlfriend with the huge dildo between her legs :)
Anyway, I really hope that the dev will read at least some of this depressing writing and make his game a little more realistic. I'm looking forward to the new versions!

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To all who have crashes
it are caused by poor code quality, the patch works only partially, it's easier to edit the variables in config_scenario (delete default and un-comment next block of variables) than try to fix the main code

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simon7
Dec 18, 2017
Man, all the teasing with Rachel is getting too much for me to handle. Luckily, Leonave said we'll get some action in the next update. Hopefully, it'll be easier for you now that you redid the code a bit and improved your developing skills.

The whole hating on the sandbox i don't really get, cause if this game will become a sandbox after the introductions it's a nice small way to set the locations. If this game keeps going, it could become really great, especially once the amount of scenes and lewd scenes goes up.

Also, since I get the feeling the renders are the things that take the most time, maybe reconsider wanting every bit of text having its own render. It would allow you progress the story and interactions with characters much further per update, as you could produce more conversations and scenes per update. Though, in the end its your game and your preference, so do what you envision.

Overall, I enjoyed the update and hope developing goes well for you and you continue on the project for some time. Good luck and keep up the good work. :D

On a side note, I hope there will be a way to interact with the prison hermas at some point. :devilish: Also wondering who the third herma we met is.

3.70 star(s) 50 Votes