4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
Well I'm adding the story mode as well as a new character (more details are reserved for development updates, sorry), so it will be slightly bigger than my usual update which on average take about two months.
2 months from now or since you started ? also hats off to you

Reactions: Volta

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
No sign of a Friday beta build yet on the patreon, if it doesn't pop or have a post explaining why there is no new beta this week i would suggest that we'll see a new public version this week.

It's been around six weeks since the last public build and I've heard on here that updates may be spaced about two months apart, don't be disappointed if we don't see anything for another week or two, the lack of a new beta is encouraging for an imminent update but i don't believe there is a firm date available to the public, perhaps a patron can cast more light on the subject?

Edit: beta build was just slow coming this week, it's out now on patreon, looks like a week or two to wait then.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Same, this game is both an oddity and a hidden gem, once you get past the initial WTF it's very playable, i look forward to the new public version each time, which is more than i can say for some of the supposedly better games out there.

honkhonk555

May 1, 2017
Agreed, there are some adult FNAF clones out there. But this game stands out with a much more polished gameplay and great character animations. This would require some very good coding and game design skills.

ShadyStar

Apr 1, 2018
Give us the damn alphas damnit!
As much as I'd like to see the Beta Builds on here as well It's very unlikely. The people who are actually patrons to smutcube like to keep the builds to themselves. But don't worry, the public release will probably be out in a week or two.

Reactions: Snow972
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes