4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
In a limited fashion it will be, voice acting is expensive so I'm putting off full voice acting until I have the story/dialogue/tutorials nailed down.

More than 5, it's FUCK nights at Fredrikas not Five nights at Fredrika's. The first several nights will be tutorials.
I'm really excited to see the story and, to be honest, I wasn't sure you'd even put a story in. As well, I'm real happy there'll be more than 5 nights, that will certainly be exciting! Can't wait for this release and I really hope to see it soon!

ShadyStar

Apr 1, 2018
Then I have a "gray list" of things that are niche that will always be either extremely prominent (so you know what you're getting into) or optional in my games (futa, furries, vore, and male on male are some examples).
Oh god, I hope At least Vore stays out of the game.

EDIT: To be clear, I can deal with futa, furry, and (barely) male on male.
But vore is just...ugh.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Haha that was a mistake on my part, vore obviously falls under the category of snuff/extreme violence. I was struggling to come up with subjects and for some reason I threw that up. I'm completely neutral on all fetishes that don't depict commonly illegal acts, like I said the gray list would just be things that are niche and not in the black list that would warrant making them optional.

ShadyStar

Apr 1, 2018
Haha that was a mistake on my part, vore obviously falls under the category of snuff/extreme violence. I was struggling to come up with subjects and for some reason I threw that up. I'm completely neutral on all fetishes that don't depict commonly illegal acts, like I said the gray list would just be things that are niche and not in the black list.
Alright, I gotcha!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
you know in the original fnaf the animatronics kill the night guard
by eating him or crushing his body inside a animatronic robot body,
so vore is actually fnaf main theme

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
also when i said after 10 thousand years in development i meant it as a joke but damn, also we thank you smutcube for this you are really talented i have to say.

ShadyStar

Apr 1, 2018
you know in the original fnaf the animatronics kill the night guard
by eating him or crushing his body inside a animatronic robot body,
so vore is actually fnaf main theme
They stuff him inside a suit.
That’s not vore if nothing living is eating him.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Still want to leave full development updates for patrons only but I'll give some brief responses to clear up some things.

In a limited fashion it will be, voice acting is expensive so I'm putting off full voice acting until I have the story/dialogue/tutorials nailed down.

More than 5, it's FUCK nights at Fredrikas not Five nights at Fredrika's. The first several nights will be tutorials.

I have no intentions of adding all the characters from all the FNAF games currently. I would need a team to even consider undertaking such a feat. Otherwise the phrase "after 10,000 years in development" might not be such a hyperbole.
This is 100% correct.

My black list for subjects is fairly small: lolicon/shotacon/anything ambiguously child-like, necrophilia/gore/extreme violence/snuff, non-fantasy bestiality, and actual rape (consent is worked in to the lore for all NPCs, the player consents by playing).

Then I have a "gray list" of things that are niche that will always be either extremely prominent (so you know what you're getting into) or optional in my games (futa, furries, and male on male are some examples).

Everything else is game (unless I'm forgetting something major).
thanks for clearing things up Smutcube, and for working on the game, I look forward to see what you would come up with next

Reactions: Volta

Aug 12, 2018
Forgive me but why are we here if we still have to wait for public release? Didn´t this whole thread start by someone who uploaded a patreon version?

Reactions: GaelLL

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Forgive me but why are we here if we still have to wait for public release? Didn´t this whole thread start by someone who uploaded a patreon version?
Smutcube has asked us and his patrons not to post the ragged edge unpolished weekly updates, so far everyone has gone along with that, and in fairness i can understand why he wouldn't want the buggy semi-builds to be considered fit for public consumption, it wouldn't do his rep much good.

That said there is of course nothing stopping a patron from anony posting a build here, they just haven't yet out of respect like @yatomemamama said.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Smutcube has asked us and his patrons not to post the ragged edge unpolished weekly updates, so far everyone has gone along with that, and in fairness i can understand why he wouldn't want the buggy semi-builds to be considered fit for public consumption, it wouldn't do his rep much good.

That said there is of course nothing stopping a patron from anony posting a build here, they just haven't yet out of respect like @yatomemamama said.
Jaysus, ye lads are really with the spirit of the forum, aren't ye?

Reactions: W22N

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Jaysus, ye lads are really with the spirit of the forum, aren't ye?
I'm odd in that regard, i've no problem with flying the black flag, especially with some of the bigger games or larger devs like LOP but with a little man in a shed type indie it's a different thing.

Reactions: Cologar

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I'm odd in that regard, i've no problem with flying the black flag, especially with some of the bigger games or larger devs like LOP but with a little man in a shed type indie it's a different thing.
I agree with you, it also depends with me as well

GaelLL

Sep 13, 2017
Damn, i'm really feeling teased by those betas on @smutcube patreon it just makes me looking foward to what's coming and what's going to come from his work

W22N

Jan 5, 2018
I agree with you, it also depends with me as well
Well in theory he's doing it to spare the public from buggy builds right?
So either he's blatantly lying or you're defending someone who doesn't need it. Stupid people will be stupid regardless of game state so I'm leaning on the first one.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Damn, i'm really feeling teased by those betas on @smutcube patreon it just makes me looking foward to what's coming and what's going to come from his work
Worry not, young lad. An anonymous user (you know who you are) kindly donated the link for the latest build. Thanks anon!

OP update to latest version!

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes