4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
There is a version number in the game at the title screen, shouldn't that be shown as the OP's version instead of the date of release of that update?

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
Are cheats still here? Because if I'm being frank, I really only care about the scenes. I don't really care about playing the game.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
To be honest, for me it is very hard to get that threesome scene.
Whether Foxxxy or Chica get in too early, never both at the same time.
Sometimes I get hacked at the worst time or Frederika decides to stay the whole time in front of the door instead of just going away opon closing it...

I don't think there are any possible hints, are there?
You could remember the time when they start moving, the hacking is not always at the same time I think. Then it is random if Chica or/and Frederika go directly to me or not.
You could try to hold Foxxxy on edge, but if something time consuming appears (Bonnie or Frederika) then it might be over.
Chances are higher on hard, because her tempter is smaller and Chica starts to move sooner (0:00), but again, often are Frederika or Bonnie in the way...

Edit:
Again, Foxxxy was on edge, Bonnie started hacking and I stopped it just a bit before 0:00, then Chica and Frederika moved, Frederika didn't come luckily, but Chica moved only to the counter. Frederika came close, but to the other room. I looked away and Chica seemed to have moved from the counter to the door. Foxxxy started too rage and again too early...

There should be an easier way of getting the threesome, because Chica and Foxxxy always come through the left door. I think it would be way easier if Chica went to the right door, and as soon as Foxxxy stands before the left one, which you need to close, Chica would come from the right and the threesome would initiate.

Edit:
And another worst case scenario. Nothing happened before 0:00, then Chica and Frederika moved to the direction of the right door. Frederika came in front of the right door, and what I mean with worst case scenario, she didn't move away again, so Bonnie started hacking and Foxxxy came through the left door.

That could be another chance for the threesome, while Frederika occupies the right door, Chica could sneak to the left one and Foxxxy could start coming.

Or an opportunity for a threesome with Frederika.

Edit:
What is worse than a worst case scenario? When Chica doesn't even go to the left door...

Edit:
Like, how good must that timing be in order to work? Foxy just dashed through her window, was approaching, and then the Chica only ending...
Help???

This was the closest I could get to...

Edit:
Nevermind... FINALLY (I needed literally hours for it to work)

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
That needed waay too long, as you just can play the animation in the toy box...
But the problem is that it still lacks feature.
First, atleast two more meat sacks, a standing one (Chica & Foxy Threesome) and a tied one (Frederika).
Second, the possibility to select a body and switch camera positions depending on the characters and animation.

Reactions: cooldude33

Rolay7

Jun 27, 2017
Finally a "five nights at sexy's" type game where you actually can screw, in all the others it was barely lewd but this has potential.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Are cheats still here? Because if I'm being frank, I really only care about the scenes. I don't really care about playing the game.
You are in luck! Another anonymous user (not the same lad who donated the link) has kindly given me the cheats for this latest version.

Cheats (12-10-2018):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If somebody has the changelog, please send it on over.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Just write them anywhere, although the ones posted on the front page don't work, they change each version.
...What? The cheats in my are the very same as those I added to the OP.

Tecton

May 25, 2017
...What? The cheats in my are the very same as those in the OP.
The cheats you posted are for the version released on the 10th.

Apparently they change the cheats with every new version, so yours are out of date now.

Jonlissla

Jun 25, 2017
...What? The cheats in my are the very same as those in the OP.
I know, but they don't seem to work, so I presume there is a version discrepancy there. Or I could be doing something wrong, that's also a possibility.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
The cheats you posted are for the version released on the 10th.

Apparently they change the cheats with every new version, so yours are out of date now.
The 10th of what? The way that chap dates it is backwards (or American-ised), meaning that the 10th of December 2018 (as he puts it: 10/12/18) is actually the 12th of October.

I know, but they don't seem to work, so I presume there is a version discrepancy there. Or I could be doing something wrong, that's also a possibility.
Perhaps. Type one of the "Go to" cheats in on whatever screen that it's done on (I think it was the sandbox screen, but I'm probably wrong).

===

But anyways, don't complain to me if the cheats don't work. Ye're the ones who didn't want to share it in the first place.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes