4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Zaiketsu

Apr 22, 2017
@Zaiketsu That would be correct, i dont usually fap to dogs,wolfs,ducks.. maybe human like bunnies though lol
Well then let me give you a tip: People aren't usually going to change the look of something just because you'd like it better.
Too many people on this forum go to a page for a furry thing and then go "Make it human lol"

Or a page for a gay thing and go "Make it female lol" It goes completely against the point.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
@Zaiketsu i said it would look better if they where looking more like a human, can still be furry without giving the characters a full out animal face and as they are robots then that would make more sense and still work out and even give more options for a more wide-range character looks and by doing that it would give a bigger player base, thats my tip anyway.. looks to me that this game is gonna take a few years to finish so it would be a shame if this game stopped at version 0.5 just because it didnt get enough supporters when it have so much potential and talented creators. i like the game but i would like it better if*, i didnt mean to start a war with the furry community :D

CoolGreenLion

Oct 10, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out how the use these cheats, I have tried typing them on the main screen and nothing works. am I missing something here?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
@Zaiketsu i said it would look better if they where looking more like a human, can still be furry without giving the characters a full out animal face and as they are robots then that would make more sense and still work out and even give more options for a more wide-range character looks and by doing that it would give a bigger player base, thats my tip anyway.. looks to me that this game is gonna take a few years to finish so it would be a shame if this game stopped at version 0.5 just because it didnt get enough supporters when it have so much potential and talented creators. i like the game but i would like it better if*, i didnt mean to start a war with the furry community :D
The point of this game is not to offer furry, but it is a parody of "Five Nights At Freddy's". The difference are female robots and sexual activity.
It wouldn't make any sense to offer "more human like robots" if this obviously should be a parody of that game, this applies to most other parodies as well.

Reactions: Bacher and oceansz

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
About the cheats, someone said that he didn't download the latest version before applying them, afterwards it did work.
In the OP there isn't the version number but the date of release. I think there is a possibility that the MEGA download wasn't updated yet, or there was another update but the OP didn't get updated?
What is the current version number (not release date) of the game? From the one I downloaded it is 0.07 Beta 5 (download folder says 12.10.18)

Edit: I mean that it doesn't work for me, whether with Shift, Caps or without both.

TotallyNotAFurry

Sep 13, 2018
About the cheats, someone said that he didn't download the latest version before applying them, afterwards it did work.
In the OP there isn't the version number but the date of release. I think there is a possibility that the MEGA download wasn't updated yet, or there was another update but the OP didn't get updated?
What is the current version number (not release date) of the game? From the one I downloaded it is 0.07 Beta 5 (download folder says 12.10.18)

Edit: I mean that it doesn't work for me, whether with Shift, Caps or without both.
That's weird i downloaded the MEGA version as well and for me the cheats work fine.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Five nights at freddy's only have 4 characters, well 6 if balloon boy and the puppet counts. So i assume there will not be any more characters then a maximum of 6 in this game then? But many diffrent endings? maybe diffrent endings as the days progress, as in day 1 dont have the same endings as day 2 maybe? otherwise this game is gonna be short and then im gonna cry :D

Paskal84

Jan 28, 2018
Really liked the overloaded sex drive bit being the reason they fuck you in the story mode, it's got my patreon sub for that and looking forward to new content

Also lol'd at the part where previous employees purposely got "caught" by animatronics

Though using a cheat code to get golden Frederika seems a bit much, I'd suppose a suggestion is to change skins via options

Reactions: Nightfall1

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I know i may be a little early but does any helpful patron know if this week is the update week?

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
A bit of a braindead question, but how do you type in the cheats on the main menu?
There is no console or any form to fill, just type it strait out into the void while looking at the main menu and you will hear a sound when you successfully activated a cheat and if it dont work then you typed to slow or spelled wrong

Cologar

May 2, 2018
There is no console or any form to fill, just type it strait out into the void while looking at the main menu and you will hear a sound when you successfully activated a cheat and if it dont work then you typed to slow or spelled wrong
Ok thanks alot for the info

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
I don't know how hard it would be to implement this but how about having like a slight yellow reflection on the screen so you know when Chica is in the room and can stop watching Foxy

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes