4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
can someone upload the new beta build? pls
Zero chance of that happening with it being encrypted and having Patreon's DRM attached to it.

If you want it, you are going to have to become a $3 patron.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Has anyone come across an indication of a release date for the next public build from Smutcube?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Oof, this whole 2 month development time is making everyone very impatient.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah i'm sort of wondering what's going on, it's not really the two month time frame on it's own so much as that and the lack of knowledge as to what i should be expecting in terms of content and release date, i have no problem waiting three or four months if there is a decent idea of what and when it's going to be released.

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Has anyone come across an indication of a release date for the next public build from Smutcube?
Late November with a chance of it getting delayed until the first or second week of December.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volta

SparrapS

Aug 10, 2017
I got one question and that is. How do you put in the cheat codes? There is no sign of it anywhere in the game.
You are not the first and you won't be the last to ask this. You type them in the main menu and if you hear a sound after typing the word you done it right but if not then you might have typed it wrong or might be in the wrong version.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes