4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

PinkieApplePie

Jul 22, 2017
1)Download 0.6 v
2)Download 0.7 (NEW!) v
3)0.6-copy from folder FNAF_Data 73 file, DO NOT touch 3 folders- GI, il2cpp_data, Resources !
4)Move with replacement in 0.7 v folder FNAF_Data
5)Enjoy
^_^
p.s Story don't work normal in 50% throw out . Normal work Toy Box and Arcade(don't press AutoDownToggle !!!!- or process closes -_- ).

Did´nt Work

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
drm = Don't really matter ? :D, i hope drm dont cost them money in that case, well i might buy it when its done if the cost is less then a "greedy sum".. im to poor to be a patreon right now though :(

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
poster before said a puppet titjob but i havent found it
I know that you could watch the one animatronic character on the ipad that had a couple different animations with a sec machine, one of which was a titjob. That might have been what they were referring too, unless now that robot leaves that room and can interact with the MC which would be cool since that robot appeared to have jiggle where as the other robots had stationary parts that didnt move around when u fuck them

PinkieApplePie

Jul 22, 2017
If you see V 0.6, not 0.7 ... so you did something wrong... I can not explain more easily. Instructions for children -_-
Nope I did already the 1) - 5) 100% Same but didn´t work comes only the Background and saying V 0.6 ...

I Downloaded the V .06 Version and the New Version V .07
I Copied V .06 folder FNAF_Data 73 file did´nt touch the 3 folders- GI, il2cpp_data, Resources
and I Moved with replacement in 0.7 v folder FNAF_Data ...

So I did´nt do anything wrong..... Or must I send a Video or something!

Last edited:

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Do you guys find anything new? i dont find anything new so i guess its just the drm that is added, can just aswel play the old version, that or the fix is overwriting the new stuff or prevent the new stuff from showing up.. nice idea though lol

dudemanguything

Sep 23, 2018
The version that pa3uk is providing is V0.07 beta 5. This is the same as the link in the first post, except his has a broken autotoggle button. The newest version that Aiwa uploaded is V0.07 beta 7.

DLC

Jun 1, 2017
Now the thing is, You need a patreon code, and for the life of me I can't remember mine. IIRC you have to generate it on smutcube's site.

Try this one: "JMtlA6M5CHS2uqAS"
Already reedemed, can you give me a code via priv msg? If you don't mind of course ^^ I rather pay it because SmutCube deserve it but I can't use PayPal at the moment

swooop

Jan 2, 2018
Everyone. Be excited.

It's been 4 months in the making, but 0.7 is almost here for the public.

Smut Cube has just recently released the final build for patrons!

We should expect a public release sometime (very) soon!
Is 0.7 going to be a large update? What's being added?

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes