4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I managed to, by luck I guess, get the Foxy+Chica scene in 0.7. What happens is that Chica actually sneaks into your room and goes behind your chair. If she does this, she won't attack for a while (or maybe it's if you look at the right side door?). Then all you have to do is piss off Foxy and let her come in. But I don't know how to get Chica to do that reliably...

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
Yeah, the cheats on the main post aren't working for whatever reason, so if smutcube would be so kind as to explain that would be great.

Jun 22, 2017
I don't know about V0.07, but I have a changelog for an update from a bit ago.
From Gamejolt:

New in V0.06.1
Fixed an issue that would cause the game time to stop progressing for some users leaving them stuck at "22:00".

Changed back end language to C++ for improved performance and security.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Yeah, the cheats on the main post aren't working for whatever reason, so if smutcube would be so kind as to explain that would be great.
Aye, so apparently with the version in the OP, the cheats won't work. An anonymous user has given me a link to the version that they do work on, so I'll be adding that to the OP asap.
============
============
OP updated with fresh link. (Cheats supposed to work in this version).

Jun 22, 2017
Is there gameover scene with Marionette?
If there is, I couldn't find it. It seems her boredom meter fills then she automatically changes to a different machine, which causes the boredom meter to go back down. She's not implemented in the Toybox at all.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
Great game so far even with the odd characters with half an arse lol, so if the robots had a more human face and a more complete body then this would be even better, the animations where perfect and so is the graphics on maximum :D

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Cheats aren't working at all on the main screen. I know this type of post has been done many times before lol. So, I wouldn't even bother with the cheats until the list becomes updated, or just make your way through Story/Arcade mode.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Cheats aren't working at all on the main screen. I know this type of post has been done many times before lol. So, I wouldn't even bother with the cheats until the list becomes updated, or just make your way through Story/Arcade mode.
Even with the new links from the OP?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Yes. I tried most of these by typing them out on the main title screen of the game. None seem to work for me. Even with my caps lock, or shift key being held down.
I was told it makes a noise when a cheat is entered successfully. Anything more I can't help you with.

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
I was told it makes a noise when a cheat is entered successfully. Anything more I can't help you with.
I was afraid of that. Because in the previous version they made a noise. That I can confirm. However, it might be that the ones listed on the first page or OP of the thread might be the wrong ones. Either way I can't really thing of anything else other than typing them on the title screen, or in Sandbox mode.

UPDATE: Apparently, I wasn't aware that there was an update to the game (Dumb me). Looks like the cheats work after all. Just type them in the main screen.

papi55

Jun 4, 2017
if anyone is having trouble getting the "stuck in door bj" wait until fredrika (the Bear) is about to walk into the room you're in and shut the door on her, if she rolls her eyes and walks away you were too early.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
i have not figured out how to start the Chica+Foxy Game Over Scene without the use of the cheat but i did figur out an other little thing, scrolling up and down speeds some of the animations up and down :D

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes