4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
That's quite the exaggeration, considering that Smut released 0.6 at the beginning of August. Hardly been 10,000 years.

ShadyStar

Apr 1, 2018
I think two scenes are being released
Puppet with a Boob Job
and they are currently voting on the animation for the puppet 'machine' and doggystyle currently has the highest amount of votes.

(They may be the same character but they've already voted on what game over animation the puppet is supposed to have...)

EDIT: Okay, So I think that the Puppet 'Machine' animation has to do with the puppet's box. I don't think it's a game over animation...so just one scene.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
So the whole voice on the phone story thing isn't in this update?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Damn shame if it isn't. I'm actually kinda interested in the backstory of the nightguard and what the place really is. Oh well, just the fact that a new version is out now is good enough for me!

Reactions: Volta

ShadyStar

Apr 1, 2018
I'm just talking about scenes.

I do know that the game is getting a story mode update where the game will play like regular FNAF. (With 5 nights that continue to get harder)

However, I'm not sure about the phone girl's voice...but I'd say it's really likely.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017

I do know that the game is getting a story mode update where the game will play like regular FNAF. (With 5 nights that continue to get harder)

However, I'm not sure about the phone girl's voice...but I'd say it's really likely.
I'm glad, it would explain why this update in particular has had a longer development time, looking forward to seeing how smutcube implements the story side of the game, since the framework and animations have been so good thus far i'm excited to see what context he'll put around it to make it up to a full game.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I downloaded the game and kept it because of the effort put into the animation quality, but the fact that Smutcube is implementing a story side of the game is really nice, plus he's adding characters from the other fnaf games. Can't wait to see what he will do for the 3 bears that appear behind you in FNAF 4 (loli threesome???)

Reactions: Volta

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
I downloaded the game and kept it because of the effort put into the animation quality, but the fact that Smutcube is implementing a story side of the game is really nice, plus he's adding characters from the other fnaf games. Can't wait to see what he will do for the 3 bears that appear behind you in FNAF 4 (loli threesome???)
THREESOME LOLI!!!! also i dont think f95 will allow it, heck even patreon may delete him for having lolicontent

ShadyStar

Apr 1, 2018
THREESOME LOLI!!!! also i dont think f95 will allow it, heck even patreon may delete him for having lolicontent
I EXTREMELY doubt loli content will find it's way into the game. Maybe if it's voted on seeing as (Unfortunately) futa content was voted to be in the game.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
To each his own as they say, some are into futa, some are not. I personally don't like futa but I think it's a good implementation to cater to other people's tastes, though yes loli is a little bit sensitive. Maybe we could say they're not actually human and they're animatronics made for such a purpose?

Or, maybe we could put a disclaimer saying everyone's over 18, blah blah, and give the "lolis" a small amount of breast? does that work? XD

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Still want to leave full development updates for patrons only but I'll give some brief responses to clear up some things.

In a limited fashion it will be, voice acting is expensive so I'm putting off full voice acting until I have the story/dialogue/tutorials nailed down.

More than 5, it's FUCK nights at Fredrikas not Five nights at Fredrika's. The first several nights will be tutorials.

I have no intentions of adding all the characters from all the FNAF games currently. I would need a team to even consider undertaking such a feat. Otherwise the phrase "after 10,000 years in development" might not be such a hyperbole.
I EXTREMELY doubt loli content will find it's way into the game. Maybe if it's voted on seeing as (Unfortunately) futa content was voted to be in the game.
This is 100% correct.

My black list for subjects is fairly small: lolicon/shotacon/anything ambiguously child-like, necrophilia/gore/extreme violence/snuff, non-fantasy bestiality, and actual rape (consent is worked in to the lore for all NPCs, the player consents by playing).

Then I have a "gray list" of things that are niche that will always be either extremely prominent (so you know what you're getting into) or optional in my games (futa, furries, and male on male are some examples).

Everything else is game (unless I'm forgetting something major).

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes