4.60 star(s) 19 Votes
Apr 23, 2023
been holding the d for eternity, eh?. agree it is kind of hard to navigate. you need to buy this and that control this one and two and three before you can fap:KEK:.
there is a ”gallery” option but it’s patron only. luckily some folks on here have already cracked the code and can now access all the juicy patroon stuff. gallery on there is way better, just choose x animation and you basically get the same scene as if you died to that animatronic with also added bonuses of increasing the tits or ass size

check user Henry1887’s posts

Minecraft Steve

Jan 6, 2021
Well i have now made it alot easier to unlock patreon stuff. I wrote a BepInEx Plugin that patches some methods, so the game always thinks u are a patron, lmk if it works for any of you: Pixeldrain
Just extract it into the game folder and run the game.

Also if anyone wants to know how the game checks if you are a patron without needing to make any requests to patreon after one time here u can read this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might be stupid since I tried adding this into the folder but it's not working

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
there is a ”gallery” option but it’s patron only. luckily some folks on here have already cracked the code and can now access all the juicy patroon stuff. gallery on there is way better, just choose x animation and you basically get the same scene as if you died to that animatronic with also added bonuses of increasing the tits or ass size

check user Henry1887’s posts
copy th@t chief

Neotraz

Feb 17, 2024
just instal game again and do folowing:

first do first two steps i posted then serch for folder named (HKEY_CURRENT_USER)

then find folder named (SOFTWARE)

and then serch for folder (DEFAULT COMPANY) there is FNAF folder and you can continu with
(Cash_h2088846908)

hope this help
Yeah, i just downloaded the game and i never removed any files, yet there is no 'Cash_hblahblahblah', i attached a full list of the stuff in the registry. also, you can just do WindowsKey+R and type regedit there to get to it easier.

Edit: ive made a discovery. If you have money, and you delete the whole DefaultCompany Folder, and rerun the game, it doesnt reset your money. Meaning its likely that your cash is no longer stored in the registries.

Last edited:

Necromancer85

Mar 17, 2018
Yeah, i just downloaded the game and i never removed any files, yet there is no 'Cash_hblahblahblah', i attached a full list of the stuff in the registry. also, you can just do WindowsKey+R and type regedit there to get to it easier.

Edit: ive made a discovery. If you have money, and you delete the whole DefaultCompany Folder, and rerun the game, it doesnt reset your money. Meaning its likely that your cash is no longer stored in the registries.
there is alway simplest solution for money you just need cheat engine

Dman723

Jan 28, 2023
ive tried but im still getting like 6k addresses
and when i narrow it down to just one its the wrong one and nothing happens

Bilderben

Feb 20, 2024
Here i wrote a simple Python script that lets you edit your Save without looking for it and without using saveeditonline.com
Link
How to use:
(have python installed)
put it anywhere and run it with "python edit.py"
specifiy how much money u want and youre done

Info on how to edit the save manually:
The Save is a base64 encrypted json file
so u just have to decrypt it change one value and encrypt it again

Is there way i can get everything unlocked in toy box or get everything

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes