4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
How do I use the codes?
those cheat codes are meant for a build back in 2018. if you're looking for more recent cheats it gets a lot more involved.
(such as replacing your save with someone else's, or using empty code to set a money code that works.)

Clust49

Aug 22, 2020
If anyone needs how to unlock all achievements and add money through unity explorer (bepinex is needed)
I have BepInex 6.0.0 pre.1 and the latest unity explorer for Il2cpp

Reactions: Lewd Kingdom

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
Oh and here are the cheatcodes:
View attachment 3083923
Well i have now made it alot easier to unlock patreon stuff. I wrote a BepInEx Plugin that patches some methods, so the game always thinks u are a patron, lmk if it works for any of you:
Just extract it into the game folder and run the game.

Also if anyone wants to know how the game checks if you are a patron without needing to make any requests to patreon after one time here u can read this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 3, 2020
Well i have now made it alot easier to unlock patreon stuff. I wrote a BepInEx Plugin that patches some methods, so the game always thinks u are a patron, lmk if it works for any of you: Pixeldrain
Just extract it into the game folder and run the game.

Also if anyone wants to know how the game checks if you are a patron without needing to make any requests to patreon after one time here u can read this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
does seem to work but did notice the game seems to soft lock once you tip mangle enough and you can click on the little fire icon afterwards, the game carries on but nothing happens as you cant be "caught" even tho they keep trying too, not sure if cause of a bug in the game itself or something in the patch, first saw it on night 12 tho so im not 100% sure but wanted to say something

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
does seem to work but did notice the game seems to soft lock once you tip mangle enough and you can click on the little fire icon afterwards, the game carries on but nothing happens as you cant be "caught" even tho they keep trying too, not sure if cause of a bug in the game itself or something in the patch, first saw it on night 12 tho so im not 100% sure but wanted to say something
You can manually "softlock" the game till night's end via buying and using all dildos at the start then tipping Mangle $100. Since everyone is disabled then, Springtrap can't coerce any of them to head to your office and she can't attack you directly unless you overuse the FUX Miner.
Though if that's not how you're doing it and ALL you're doing is tipping Mangle $100, that's definitely an actual bug. All tipping Mangle $100 should do is disable her for the rest of the night and give you the opportunity for the scene. It shouldn't disable you being caught.

Jan 3, 2020
You can manually "softlock" the game till night's end via buying and using all dildos at the start then tipping Mangle $100. Since everyone is disabled then, Springtrap can't coerce any of them to head to your office and she can't attack you directly unless you overuse the FUX Miner.
Though if that's not how you're doing it and ALL you're doing is tipping Mangle $100, that's definitely an actual bug. All tipping Mangle $100 should do is disable her for the rest of the night and give you the opportunity for the scene. It shouldn't disable you being caught.
sounds like a bug then lol as i tried playing with it a bit both with and without the dildos and without em and tipping her $100 id see the player model in the main room via the camera's with mangle. id even have chica enter the office hear her breathing before it fades to black then returns to the office and looking at the screen, even had foxy come jumping in and id be stuck looking at the ceiling

Angeloslayer

Sep 4, 2017
Does anyone know how I can get glamrock chica into version .20? I know she was available in .18 through a bug, but I cant seem to figure out how to move the data to .20 and have her be available.

SomeoneF

May 20, 2021
Does anyone know how I can get glamrock chica into version .20? I know she was available in .18 through a bug, but I cant seem to figure out how to move the data to .20 and have her be available.
It's impossible since it was patched. So no matter how much you try, not gonna happen. We can only wait for Rockstar to be available tbh.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes