4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Undead77

Oct 31, 2022
just instal game again and do folowing:

first do first two steps i posted then serch for folder named (HKEY_CURRENT_USER)

then find folder named (SOFTWARE)

and then serch for folder (DEFAULT COMPANY) there is FNAF folder and you can continu with
(Cash_h2088846908)

hope this help
I can't find (Cash_h2088846908)

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
Hey, I'm having issues with getting the maledom animation for Puppet. You're supposed to be able to use the Q.A. machine fucking her to initiate an "emergency recapture protocol" while she's on her way to your office. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I can't seem to be able to recapture her.
in order to get the scene you have to change the chair right as puppet leaves it.

Reactions: Bonkksman

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
I can't find (Cash_h2088846908)
Any update on this? I tried even playing a night to get cash, but the registry doesn't pop up the cash_h2088846908 or any variant of it

EDIT: Figured it out. I tossed the Playersavedata.smut found in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\FNAF into a and saw it had a cash spot.
I have found another way of getting money.
Heres how i did it:
1. I installed BepInEx and UnityExplorer onto this game with my automatic tool
2. Started the game and let BepInex initialize itself
3. opened the C# Console of UnityExplorer and pasted this code in:
Code:
CheatCodes cc = new CheatCodes();
cc.GiveMoney();
4. Then i hit compile and got 3000 everytime i ran this code.

Heres how i discovered this:
I let BepInEx initialize and generate unhollowed AssemblyCSharp.dll of this game. I looked into it with DnSpy and found this method CheatCodes.GiveMoney(). I tested it and executed this method with UnityExplorer and got 3K each time i ranit.

Heres an Alternative Method also by me: Link
here they are.

Apr 23, 2023
i wish there was a way to view scenes as if you lost a game in toybox mode like with all the camera povs and shit. i just find losing to animatronics in arcade much better than setting it up in toybox.

Reactions: kronoblast

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
i wish there was a way to view scenes as if you lost a game in toybox mode like with all the camera povs and shit. i just find losing to animatronics in arcade much better than setting it up in toybox.
honestly a gameover screen gallery would be nice imo. maybe smutcube is still poking around the f95 forums for this.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Is it stuck on night 8? It says 21/22 nights are completed but I did night 8 and no progress was made, night 9 stayed locked

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes