4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
So Toybox is busted af. When you set up a sex scene, it works great, but when you right click and end scene, the models stay there and aren't interactable, meaning if you pick a scene and it places say in Security door left for each of them, the animations just overlap eachother.

Reactions: cohenber101

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
There really needs to be a better way to do this.
You either get a boring fnaf clone to play
or you lose and see a scex scene, then have to play the boring fnaf clone again

I don't know about anyone else, but there has to be a better way to do this
It's like those awful female protag games where you either play a shitty rpg or get sexually assaulted for losing
I don't feel a sense of accomplishment in either scenario or outcome
There is, plenty of H games have done Health meters, Stamina, ejaculation counters, etc, to extend and mesh with the gameplay. Problem is most of these fnaf parody developers are not mindful enough to understand the differences between a video game and an H game. They stick on the game overs as a form of sex jumpscare in relation to their source, without realizing it just hurts the H content gameplay loop. At least this fnaf parody is better than the others, in the sense that you can have the girls fucking each other without a game over, though it's just a loop without a climax so it's still pretty ehh.

Tastycakes19

Jan 22, 2019

It's like those awful female protag games where you either play a shitty rpg or get sexually assaulted for losing
Maybe instead of a game over and a sex scene, what if you could do sexual counter attacks that could satisfy the animatronics. Say if they got near the office you could implement a mechanic that could distract them sexually and then they would be driven off back to the stage, and if you failed to do that you would just die and get a game over that way. Instead of getting a game over and essentially being rewarded for that. Kind of a short and shitty summary of my idea. Idk if its been applied to other games, but thats an idea. :unsure:

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
why do I have unlimited money and all my achievements are unlocked???
I already tried reseting my progress and unziping a fresh game but no matter what I do it still cheesed, plus my configs are still saved even if I delete my save in LocalLow... was it supposed to happen?

Last edited:

habeshi

Jun 29, 2018
i can't finish '' Switch Camera over to the maintenance room, then clik the 'light ' button turn on the light. '' i tried pressing 1 and pressing manually with mouse can't press Continue how can i fix this ?

gappers

Apr 15, 2023
this game is tagged as "mobile game" but i see no links for android or any sort of that stuff, is this game actually playable on mobile or are the tags just lying

Oct 6, 2018

hey I would like to know if there is any game like the second one you suggested?

Bonkksman

Jun 24, 2018
Hey, I'm having issues with getting the maledom animation for Puppet. You're supposed to be able to use the Q.A. machine fucking her to initiate an "emergency recapture protocol" while she's on her way to your office. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I can't seem to be able to recapture her.

lostsky.181818

Jul 28, 2022
Hey, I'm having issues with getting the maledom animation for Puppet. You're supposed to be able to use the Q.A. machine fucking her to initiate an "emergency recapture protocol" while she's on her way to your office. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I can't seem to be able to recapture her.
what you have to do is when her boredom bar fills up and you see the animation of her getting off the machine spam/press the button to change position (I recommend spam the button since sometimes it doesn't react if you press it once)

Reactions: Mine Turtle

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
so how can you tell when mangle is coming and how much does each tipping cost hold her back
causes i will tip her but she will change her stance making me think she about to come to the office

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes