4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

AlBUB

May 21, 2023
can someone reply to this with a zip link for this game it wont give me the zip when i download it

flans

Nov 26, 2020
what exactly did not work for you?
did nothing happen after compiling?
I have to ask, im a dev noob, how the hell do you open the c# console, i know a console from bepis opens when you launch the game, but you cant type in it. how can i add anything or run anything?

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
i asked for help and a person asked for the verison of the pc and such and i said the details but then that was left in the dust
have you tried running the compatibility troubleshooter on it and uh
unusual attempt fix, possibly just running a copy of the executable
also in the picture you sent in troubleshooting, you had it running out of 7zip. as far as i see anyway. try extracting it first?

kronoblast

Nov 18, 2017
Do you really think I or anyone else here or everywhere has the capacity, or I dare you to even think the duty, to remember everything about everyone ?

Dude, you want help ?
Then give context, say about the issue or quote your own / others' messages...

I can't believe you are so idiot and entitled, to think to deserve the complete attention and full brain memory of an entire forum.

Who the fuck do you think you are ? The Pope ?
mate theres no need to get tilted. dude has like 6 messages on his account just scroll through his recent activity .-.

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
I have to ask, im a dev noob, how the hell do you open the c# console, i know a console from bepis opens when you launch the game, but you cant type in it. how can i add anything or run anything?
if u installed BepInEx and UnityExplorer then a new ui will pop up and in the top theres a tab for the Console

Mardzix

Aug 21, 2022
I have found another way of getting money.
Heres how i did it:
1. I installed BepInEx and UnityExplorer onto this game with my automatic tool
2. Started the game and let BepInex initialize itself
3. opened the C# Console of UnityExplorer and pasted this code in:
Code:
CheatCodes cc = new CheatCodes();
cc.GiveMoney();
4. Then i hit compile and got 3000 everytime i ran this code.

Heres how i discovered this:
I let BepInEx initialize and generate unhollowed AssemblyCSharp.dll of this game. I looked into it with DnSpy and found this method CheatCodes.GiveMoney(). I tested it and executed this method with UnityExplorer and got 3K each time i ranit.
It does not work, I entered the commands that I had and enter CheatCodes.GiveMoney and it does not work

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes