4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Henry1887

Aug 2, 2020
I have found another way of getting money.
Heres how i did it:
1. I installed BepInEx and UnityExplorer onto this game with my automatic tool
2. Started the game and let BepInex initialize itself
3. opened the C# Console of UnityExplorer and pasted this code in:
Code:
CheatCodes cc = new CheatCodes();
cc.GiveMoney();
4. Then i hit compile and got 3000 everytime i ran this code.

Heres how i discovered this:
I let BepInEx initialize and generate unhollowed AssemblyCSharp.dll of this game. I looked into it with DnSpy and found this method CheatCodes.GiveMoney(). I tested it and executed this method with UnityExplorer and got 3K each time i ranit.

Heres an Alternative Method also by me: Link

Last edited:

Demonz3

Oct 9, 2019
como completar el logró fuckin ciego,esto Son los pasos que deben seguir.

1:deben ir al escritorio de instalación

2: darle a la opción recoger todos y guardar

3: dificultad fácil

4:modo alcalde.

Primero que nada,yo recomiendo que usen audiculare para poder pasa la noche con facilidad.

5: como evitar a los animatrónico

6: debes entrelazar a Springtrap,Foxy y puppet

Pasó 1
cuando empieze la partida de enviar a Springtrap con Foxy hasta que la barra sobre salga del icono de foxy y luego mandarlo con puppet , después debes vigilar a foxy.

Pasó 2
A mangle debe pagarle 1$ cada 7 segundos

Pasó 3
Debes chequear a Bonnie para evitar que el hacker.

Pasó 4
Chica siempre respirara en la puerta solo debe poner la cámara donde está y ella se irá .

Frederika, se le escucharan los pasos cuando estés cerca solo debes escuchar si está muy cerca y cerrar la puerta ,debes encender la luces de las habitaciones para que no vuelva a ataquar.

as complete the managed to fuckin blind,this Are the steps should follow.
1:should go to the desktop installation

2: give the option to collect all and save

3: difficulty easy

4:mode mayor.

First of all,I recommend using audiculare to be able to spend the night with ease.

5: as to avoid the animatrónico

6: you entrelazar to Springtrap,Foxy and puppet

Spent 1
when you start the game send to Springtrap with Foxy until the bar on exit the icon foxy and then send it with puppet , after you have to monitor to foxy.

Spent 2
To mangrove must pay 1$ each 7 seconds

Spent 3
You should check to Bonnie to prevent the hacker.

Spent 4
Girl always respirara in the door only should put the camera where is and she will .
Frederika, you will listen the steps when you're near only you have to listen to if you are very close to and close the door ,you have to turn the lights of the rooms for not re-ataquar.

Sep 22, 2018
como completar el logró fuckin ciego,esto Son los pasos que deben seguir.

1:deben ir al escritorio de instalación

2: darle a la opción recoger todos y guardar

3: dificultad fácil

4:modo alcalde.

Primero que nada,yo recomiendo que usen audiculare para poder pasa la noche con facilidad.

5: como evitar a los animatrónico

6: debes entrelazar a Springtrap,Foxy y puppet

Pasó 1
cuando empieze la partida de enviar a Springtrap con Foxy hasta que la barra sobre salga del icono de foxy y luego mandarlo con puppet , después debes vigilar a foxy.

Pasó 2
A mangle debe pagarle 1$ cada 7 segundos

Pasó 3
Debes chequear a Bonnie para evitar que el hacker.

Pasó 4
Chica siempre respirara en la puerta solo debe poner la cámara donde está y ella se irá .

Frederika, se le escucharan los pasos cuando estés cerca solo debes escuchar si está muy cerca y cerrar la puerta ,debes encender la luces de las habitaciones para que no vuelva a ataquar.
Why can't people understand that they have to use English when speaking in an English-only forum ?
Also nice try, but I could understand way better from your Spanish message, than that Google Translate cheap attempt of translating it into "English".

IonDistorter

Jun 17, 2020
is possible to cheat with cheat engine, the value of the money type float

EXAMPLE: you scan for 10,90$ then in cheat engine the value should be not exactly but near 10,902314
as along this value don't change from 10,902314 this is the value, the last numbers after the 90 that represents the cents doesn't reallly matter

so you do the bassic you wuold do with any cheat engine hacking however, when you edit the number in the menu, starting the game or going to shop will resett to the previous amount, just edit again in the cheat table and buy something, it will transform into the value you putted in

SteelBarroth

Oct 26, 2020
This 0.19 update really sucks in my opinion. When I compare it to 0.1 its hard to like it over that update. The gui reworks are fine and the new camera is better but takes some time to get used to but, other than that the set camera angles in scenes break focus when you click the screen in random spots and its impossible to reset the the focus to default. The whole place is brighter which I know you can turn down the brightness but it really ruins the feel of the game and the brightness doesn't carry over to the scenes, so one of my favorite scenes where fredrika is stuck in the door is ruined because its a million times brighter and kills the whole vibe. Also for no goddam reason the door scenes feel completely random and wont give you the scene when you do the right steps to get them. I honestly don't care that there is a new mechanic and new scenes this update is awful.

BADASSBOI

Oct 4, 2020
Heres how i did it:
Code:
cc.GiveMoney();

I let BepInEx initialize and generate unhollowed AssemblyCSharp.dll of this game. I looked into it with DnSpy and found this method CheatCodes.GiveMoney(). I tested it and executed this method with UnityExplorer and got 3K each time i ranit.
tried many things and none of them worked but this worked for me thank you

StaticAssassin

Nov 3, 2021
Heres how i did it:
Code:
cc.GiveMoney();

Its not working for me

Mar 18, 2023
FuckNightsAtFredrikas-0.19
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
no way to play it without the patreon login now

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
If only I was more into the FNAF style of games, that's the one thing that so far is holding me back from enjoying this one.

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes