4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
God dammit, why most of the creators doesn't put change log for public, i would even pledge for Fredrika, it's actually not a bad game but it is like a rabbit in the hat, i don't know what 0.11 contains right now.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
God dammit, why most of the creators doesn't put change log for public, i would even pledge for Fredrika, it's actually not a bad game but it is like a rabbit in the hat, i don't know what 0.11 contains right now.
it contains love and dedication

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
I don't want people paying for what's in a beta build, all of it gets released to the public as soon as it's completed anyway. If somebody is going to be paying me, I want it to be for the continued development of the game, not for the game itself. Beta builds are just the most effective way of demonstrating what patron's are getting for their money on a regular basis.

You can get a general idea of what's being added by looking at what the poll results were on smutcube.com after each public release.

The public release should be coming before next Friday, life got in the way for this one. The next update is more than likely going to be significantly quicker.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I don't want people paying for what's in a beta build, all of it gets released to the public as soon as it's completed anyway.
then why are you putting your progress reports behind paywalls? :mad: :mad:
(you want 5$ youst to show your fucking progres)(n):poop:
and when do you plan to complete this game 2050 or something?:mad:

lets make a bet:
im sure that the barbarianbabes https://f95zone.to/threads/barbarianbabes-barbarianbabes.1543/ site devs
will make a game/update worth the 26$ fee before this game gets completed

Last edited:
Reactions: dfgwg3

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017

lets make a bet:
im sure that the barbarianbabes https://f95zone.to/threads/barbarianbabes-barbarianbabes.1543/ site devs
you do realize that smut is just one guy working on it right?

and we are getting it for free.

how much of a self-absorbed stuck up guy do you have to be to make demands whilst paying jack shit?

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018

lets make a bet:
1. NSFW content being released to patrons only is per Patreon guidelines.

2. You don't need to donate $5 to see the weekly update posts, any patrons can see them.

3. The game gets released for free every update, so you don't need to pay anything to see the progression in fewer increments.

4. I'm just one guy using his free time (soon to change) to make this a thing. The game will be completed sometime in 2020 once I'm working full time until then I'm doing what I can.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes