4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
great a admin just delete my post and gave me a warning again:cry:
not even saying why:unsure:

so let's try to be even more polite :mad: :
you do realize that smut is just one guy working on it right?
and we are getting it for free.
you must also realize he is aiming for over $3,000 a month to start his own gaming company or something. :ROFLMAO:
paying 5$ for updates and post is also not free, we only get free stuff from leaks of nice "patreons"
...you understand...:mad:

also smutcube
2. your weekly update posts are all locked... and you last "free" post is about the money you "get":poop:
and how you plan to use it. :ROFLMAO: the one before that is from april 7..:mad:

3.the last version we got was from DarkWolf2055 even if you provide it to him.

4.we will see about that my bet stands.

(i hope this is appropriate now)

Last edited:
Reactions: dfgwg3

SpitFireJack

Nov 23, 2017
2. your weekly update posts are all locked... and you last "free" post is about the money you "get":poop:
and how you plan to use it. the one before that is from april 7..:mad:
honestly ..... it is better to be able to see frequent posts, even if not completely visible, that continuously monitor a project of which nothing is known and then come to discover that it has been abandoned or canceled after months thanks to a message from the author who apologizes and who thanks for the money he received .... and I confirm that I saw many of them ended up like this.
I find it honorable that he is able to work alone on the project and that he is able to bring good and appreciated content to many people ... however the decision to work alone or create a group is only his

Last edited:

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
you do realize that smut is just one guy working on it right?

and we are getting it for free.

how much of a self-absorbed stuck up guy do you have to be to make demands whilst paying jack shit?
DerelictHelmsman is also a solo dev with his Breeders of the Nephalym and i'm his patreon as well. I'm just not that kind of person to buy a rabbit in the hat as i said before. It's just unfair to charge people for knowledge about the game. Basicly people are paying for finished games.

Reactions: dfgwg3 and Dremo

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
DerelictHelmsman is also a solo dev with his Breeders of the Nephalym and i'm his patreon as well. I'm just not that kind of person to buy a rabbit in the hat as i said before. It's just unfair to charge people for knowledge about the game. Basicly people are paying for finished games.
you can see what will be added via his site you know?

check on the votes

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
-When I lose the Halloween event and click continue, it takes me to night 1 (Also happens when I win See QOL)

-Are you sure there is an indicator sound when mangle wants a tip? I don't hear anything

-Sometimes when the night is started, you can see the animatronic locations even though I never activated the radar

-I don't get charged for the glass breaking when I get the foxy maledom scene

-I wanted to see what happens when you have both fredrika and puppet waiting by the door. I opened the door and fredrika attacked me and the power went out and I got the bonnie + fredrika scene. Everything worked perfectly except I got charged and payed twice

-The player should be able to quit the night before the first x seconds have passed (Sometimes my desk setup is wrong and I have to wait to get attacked)

-Add the ability to switch cameras without bring up the phone (The control deck was a brilliant idea so I suggest adding onto it or a second one to allow this and the quit button)

-When you win the last night or the Halloween event the continue button should just take you to the main menu

-Maybe add meters for bonnie and mangle like you have for foxy and puppet. I'd be careful with this one since it can make the game too easy
Thanks for the bug reports and suggestions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: amaiakagane

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
cant seem to get the foxy maledom scene to work. She pounces me even with her backturned.
Or am i supposed to more than just watch her shake her ass?

On a funnier note, my first attempt at the halloween event led to every bot attacking me at once. Bonnie was hacking me, Mangles music stopped, Foxy knocked me down so i could see chica behind me and fredricka standing over me, and i could hear the puppet walking to my room.
The bill was massive.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
cant seem to get the foxy maledom scene to work. She pounces me even with her backturned.
Or am i supposed to more than just watch her shake her ass?
If she can see you, she'll pounce. You have to be sneaky and wait for her to be looking away and not any longer.

Reactions: amaiakagane

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Not something to bother an uploader about, but here's a slightly updated build:

Fixed an issue with Halloween Chica's game over scene not applying her skin.
Removed a floating jar that was next to Mangle's leg.
The Halloween event now pays 26.66/hour to compensate for the difficulty and Holiday pay.
Fixed an issue with the "Continue" button at the end of the Halloween event dropping you into story mode.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Not something to bother an uploader about, but here's a slightly updated build:

Fixed an issue with Halloween Chica's game over scene not applying her skin.
Removed a floating jar that was next to Mangle's leg.
The Halloween event now pays 26.66/hour to compensate for the difficulty and Holiday pay.
Fixed an issue with the "Continue" button at the end of the Halloween event dropping you into story mode.
thank you sir

AnonymA

Mar 17, 2018
It's a realy nice game, a little rough around the edges, but I think you can make something realy great in the end.
Is there a roadmap for the developement ?

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes