4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Almost certainly by the end of the month. I was hoping to have the update out before Christmas with a holiday event, but I over estimated my ability.
But what’s gonna get added? The updated solo Foxy scene and the new Mangle&Puppet threesome?

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a actual story?
Not really, there is a little setup as to why the player is there (it's their new job) but no real story per se, just a bit of fun right now, though story mode does progressively add more anachronistic and explain them a little.

Reactions: Dark Rainbow

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
Almost certainly by the end of the month. I was hoping to have the update out before Christmas with a holiday event, but I over estimated my ability.
I'm a liar; I still have some work to do on the latest build. I also forgot my policy of avoiding a public release/doing any promotion at the end of the month because of Patreon's billing practices. I should have the puppet/mangle scene, the map remodel, and the holiday event in the next release. The Foxy re-animation was pushed back to make room for everything else.

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
smutcube

Any status updates for a public build? Patreon post says public preview but we have to pay to see it
I should have been more specific in the title, it's a release candidate beta to encourage any straggling bugs to be reported before it's released to the public. So it's coming in a matter of days, unfortunately without the holiday event. My reasoning being that delaying a release that has everything else done so that it could have a Christmas event in late January was stupid. Once the event is done I'll have another release with the event running for 2 weeks. After the special schedule for "2019" it will be available from December 18th to January 12th.

Since the Christmas event is going to be a series of nights (Reference the 12 days/nights of Christmas) I'm needing to rewrite the code that manages story mode so that I can have multiple "campaigns" in parallel. Then I need to do some dialogue/story writing, add alternative win conditions, and finally make some new skins for a reward. It was a lot more work to get done than I had anticipated.

Also a small P.S.: I won't ever be posting releases (or any nsfw content) to the public on Patreon unless their guidelines for adult content change. I'm working on getting a twitter account (I need a business phone #, SIM is in the mail) so that there's a place where people can "subscribe" for public updates.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 18 Votes