4.60 star(s) 18 Votes

smutcube

Jun 28, 2018
smutcube Good job for the new map ! Would you add a "Nightmare" difficulty ? Only the Halloween event is a bit hard for me now soo X)

Keep the good work ;)
Posters increase the difficulty of the pictured sex bot, with a complete set it's equivalent to Nightmare difficulty. (Photos negate this effect, so stash them away if you have them.)

smutcube I want to ask if it will ever be new update on android
Probably after 1.0 if ever, debugging issues that appear only on android is too much of a pain in the ass to do frequently. I also only ever heard negative things about the experience on android, so you're not missing much.

Last edited:

Alpha-rius

Dec 6, 2018
Posters increase the difficulty of the pictured sex bot, with a complete set it's equivalent to Nightmare difficulty. (Photos negate this effect, so stash them away if you have them.)

Probably after 1.0 if ever, debugging issues that appear only on android is too much of a pain in the ass to do frequently. I also only ever heard negative things about the experience on android, so you're not missing much.
Are there going to be more combinations in the future?
One time I ended up with all of them attacking me at once.

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Unlock all "Cheat" + Unlimited Money (tested on 0.12):
PlayerPrefs are at Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\FNAF, from there on everything can be changed.
Attached a simple reg File to change the values, but dont really know what those Numbers mean in the keys, its quiet possible that those are different for each User.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
PlayerPrefs are at Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DefaultCompany\FNAF, from there on everything can be changed.
Attached a simple reg File to change the values, but dont really know what those Numbers mean in the keys, its quiet possible that those are different for each User.
Infinite money works, but you can't access the cheat menu as it asks you to log into patreon, very unfortunate as the model altering cheats are the ones I want

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
DM me/check your DM's

v3n3

Jul 21, 2018
Infinite money works, but you can't access the cheat menu as it asks you to log into patreon, very unfortunate as the model altering cheats are the ones I want
Never said that it unlocks the cheat menu, just that its a cheat to unlock everything/give infinite money

4.60 star(s) 18 Votes