xedoc99

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2024
bar.jpg

Overview:
In "FuckBoy," the main character is a young male sex-worker who has recently started seeing a therapist regarding some intense dreams he's been having. The game features animation-heavy encounters with clients at various points along the scale from vanilla to kinky, as well as a separate narrative in which the main character comes to terms with issues from his early life, and manages a strip club.​

Thread Updated: 2024-10-11
Release Date: 2024-10-10
Developer: xedoc99 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

abby01011.jpg carla01 (1).jpg carla01011.jpg hama01002.jpg narrative01004.jpg shona01011.jpg t02 (1).jpg tash01015.jpg

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Seems nice, but I deeply recommend you to have subscribestar or anything else if you want incest. Unless Patreon is (stupidly) going into a dumb crusade against that type of content.

Good luck on the development of your project though.

Reactions: RabidSloth

xedoc99

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2024
Okay, the title is supposed to be short for "Fuck Boy," not anything else, but there's already a few comments indicating the possibility of some confusion. Curious on opinions on whether I should expand the title to clarify...

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Unless i'm going crazy i didn't see any incest. The closest thing would be Martha and Shona but the game says they are student and teacher :KEK: :KEK:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
:LOL::ROFLMAO:i like the name of that im guessing it is stands for "FUCKBOY" now this i got to try out and see it sounds really interesting :coffee:(y):coffee:looking forward to trying it out

R8d_X

Feb 8, 2024
Okay, the title is supposed to be short for "Fuck Boy," not anything else, but there's already a few comments indicating the possibility of some confusion. Curious on opinions on whether I should expand the title to clarify...
May not be necessary, but it certainly couldn't hurt.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes