VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
I'm not sure if that's the problem, but I'll make a guess.
The thing is that Ren'Py games often have two save file directories. Nowadays, almost all games store true saves in the {username}/AppData/Roaming/RenPy path on the system disk. Those saves that are in the game's own folder are usually duplicates - the game creates them but doesn't see them. Therefore, to change the saves displayed in the game, you should replace the files in the system folder, not in the game folder. Sometimes this problem repeats with apps and games other than Ren'Py, but much less often.
Thank you so much, I didn't know about the Rempy folder, I try and IT'S WORK, now I can save the scene with the dialogue, SO HAPPY.

I have another question of the game, I download the guide but inside it's don't say how to get the threesome CG, I know they exist because I see them in other website, bu i don't kno how to have them, are they obtain automaticcaly or do I have to level up the affection of the other guy to get them ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Magiriano

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Thank you so much, I didn't know about the Rempy folder, I try and IT'S WORK, now I can save the scene with the dialogue, SO HAPPY.

I have another question of the game, I download the guide but inside it's don't say how to get the threesome CG, I know they exist because I see them in other website, bu i don't kno how to have them, are they obtain automaticcaly or do I have to level up the affection of the other guy to get them ?
Do you mean Oki Okan with 3 scenes? Right??

If yes, it's easy.
Enough to start flirting with these 2 people on the 30+ day if I remember correctly.

It is also recommended to flirt at the same time and give what you like as well for sensitivity.
Once you start flirting, it's advisable to switch dates back and forth like this until the end of the game.

Go on a date and go on another one..and then save every time before you hit the beach.
If we flirt together until the beach event, when choosing who to meet, there will be topics for these 2 people to meet together.

Went to look for it and saw the first 3P scene once.

When it's over on day 40, our boss will tell me that there's a bank company party...
Then save it first again because when we invite the person we flirt with, it is considered to unlock a good ending scene for the character as well.....
**But in the case of this twin, they can't invite each other to the party...then save that first and invite someone first.
When it's over, switch to flirt back and forth and date every time as well to unlock the complete kissing as well.

When it's the end of the game, we can go to the police station if we flirt with these 2 people...when we get there, there will be a topic to meet twins at the same time and we will find the same 3P scene in the police station....
When you get it, press load and choose the person that we really flirt with first and only meet one person ... will unlock the complete lock of that person to the game page.

When it's finished, go back to load the save where you want to invite someone to a bank company party and do the same until the other person finishes as well**

will get 3P+ the complete scene of that character

Last edited:

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
Do you mean Oki Okan with 3 scenes? Right??

If yes, it's easy.
Enough to start flirting with these 2 people on the 30+ day if I remember correctly.

It is also recommended to flirt at the same time and give what you like as well for sensitivity.
Once you start flirting, it's advisable to switch dates back and forth like this until the end of the game.

Go on a date and go on another one..and then save every time before you hit the beach.
If we flirt together until the beach event, when choosing who to meet, there will be topics for these 2 people to meet together.

Went to look for it and saw the first 3P scene once.

When it's over on day 40, our boss will tell me that there's a bank company party...
Then save it first again because when we invite the person we flirt with, it is considered to unlock a good ending scene for the character as well.....
**But in the case of this twin, they can't invite each other to the party...then save that first and invite someone first.
When it's over, switch to flirt back and forth and date every time as well to unlock the complete kissing as well.

When it's the end of the game, we can go to the police station if we flirt with these 2 people...when we get there, there will be a topic to meet twins at the same time and we will find the same 3P scene in the police station....
When you get it, press load and choose the person that we really flirt with first and only meet one person ... will unlock the complete lock of that person to the game page.

When it's finished, go back to load the save where you want to invite someone to a bank company party and do the same until the other person finishes as well**

will get 3P+ the complete scene of that character
Thank you for the answer but I was thinking most of the threesome like Kovit x soma x tomoki (page 24) , I see the CG in this CG collection :

Reactions: munopop

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Thank you for the answer but I was thinking most of the threesome like Kovit x soma x tomoki (page 24) , I see the CG in this CG collection :
oh...
This one...I feel that if I'm not mistaken.

If the game is complete, all characters should be unlocked??
Because of the 3-person scene like this, the game camp has unlocked it after we play flirting with each other, but the drama without fail so we can get it.

But this game is very long and I forget quite a bit what to do with 3 people like this...
But it's as if I said that.. Have you played like a smooth scene yet??
If you get in front of the game before starting to play, there will be an extra topic and all the people we flirt with will have moving images to see as well.

Which page is this?
very long game 55+

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
oh...
This one...I feel that if I'm not mistaken.

If the game is complete, all characters should be unlocked??
Because of the 3-person scene like this, the game camp has unlocked it after we play flirting with each other, but the drama without fail so we can get it.

But this game is very long and I forget quite a bit what to do with 3 people like this...
But it's as if I said that.. Have you played like a smooth scene yet??
If you get in front of the game before starting to play, there will be an extra topic and all the people we flirt with will have moving images to see as well.

Which page is this?
very long game 55+
The CG that I want to get is in page 23 of this website : , we can see tomiki X kovit x Rald, Tomoki, X kovit X Remi and Tomoki X Kovit X soma, I just want to know how to get them

Reactions: munopop

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
The CG that I want to get is in page 23 of this website : , we can see tomiki X kovit x Rald, Tomoki, X kovit X Remi and Tomoki X Kovit X soma, I just want to know how to get them
That's it.. you have to flirt with that character completely as I said.

Because I remember accurately that the owner of the game used to tell me that the 3P images of each character
...You have to flirt with that person in every scene..and you have to do the same for everyone else.
Until everyone of this game

But that's it-*-...the game is old and it's been a long time.
Plus, I stopped playing for a long time as well, until I'm not sure if my hair is right or not.
But I remember like this.... besides playing the green-haired doctor DLC and waiting for another DLC but it never came again after the owner of the game made a new game that was told in March that passed until there was no update again ..

So I don't know how to continue and this game is really long...let's wait for other people to reply again...it's really long until I'm not sure if it's right-*-

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
if I remember on the guide, you should finished each of the route first before you can unlock the threesome, so make sure you have done it first before pursuing the threesome route

Daka01

Aug 22, 2023
is there a complete savefile of this game with everything unlocked, i lost all my progression on this game and I spend so much time unlock new picture of the game and i did not finish the game so i could continue all by myself but since i lost everything idk if could load and reload and reload again.

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
Ok so first Thank you so much for the people who respond to my question about the game.

I just finish him and I give him a rate of 8/10 (I don't do a review because i don't know if I can post in the thread, and my review is notfollow the rules of the website).

iamalwaysawap

Jan 1, 2024
Is there a way to get the sex CG of Evan? I went to Evan after completing all the heart events of Lenga but Evan just talked with me about Lenga and that's it. Can someone guide me?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes