VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
This DLC is only for the doctor. The Sir Schwarz DLC hasn't been released yet.

I still haven't abandoned this game yet.
Seeing now making a new game that used to be a doujin game now....
I think I should finish this one and then release the full dlc of the game. some service??

because looking at the newest game...it should take a long time and just released the announcement...meaning maybe finished the dlc with the doctor a long time ago..but just take the doctor first and others may later

Let's wait and see..I don't know what to play hahaha+-*-

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
from the looks of it, they surely gonna make it to steam

But like you said...
probably steam that.. but don't make it out like you have to buy camp buddy before going to steam

I don't use credit cards at all...I buy steam. wallet at any store...it's convenient and for people who don't have credit card either.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I was distracted and misread the message. Yes, you are correct. There is no information about the remaining additional material.

I am more concerned about two other strange coincidences, though. First, Herculion announced the upcoming kickstarter at the same time as Blitz. Second, the new game will be water-themed, which is a favorite subject of Zael, who works at Blitz and probably directs the development of their new game, judging by the significant differences in character design. Moreover, it was Zael who co-worked with Mazjojo on the Deeper series.

Even if you consider it all a coincidence, two major kickstarters by VN standards at the same time could inevitably hurt fundraising for one or even both. Ugh, and this is despite the sad fact that even with the experience gained by the developers we will have to wait a couple of years for the projects to be finished.
and... still nobody forgets the old rumor between mikkoukun and mazjojo NTR controversy lol xD

and thus, they became rivals each other on who will create the best BL VN novel game for western and southeast asian gamers (like me lol as asian).

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
But like you said...
probably steam that.. but don't make it out like you have to buy camp buddy before going to steam

I don't use credit cards at all...I buy steam. wallet at any store...it's convenient and for people who don't have credit card either.
why camp buddy tho? it has no relationship with this new game, its not even in steam, and nowhere else too, only available at blitz own webstore, only the scoutmaster spin off made it to steam, and beside, full service, herculion previous game made it to steam so its just natural for the new game to made it to steam too, tho full service available at itch and nutaku too

Reactions: munopop

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
and... still nobody forgets the old rumor between mikkoukun and mazjojo NTR controversy lol xD

and thus, they became rivals each other on who will create the best BL VN novel game for western and southeast asian gamers (like me lol as asian).
their rivalry after split up reminds me of marvelous and natsume lol, wherever marvelous release a new sos game, natsume followed with their own new one too, and now they are copying the feature because all their previous projects were failure

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
their rivalry after split up reminds me of marvelous and natsume lol, wherever marvelous release a new sos game, natsume followed with their own new one too, and now they are copying the feature because all their previous projects were failure
yeah i wonder if they can still stay up in BL game business and also mazjojo made a statement in twitter that he already move on slowly.

(<< his twitter statement if you want to read his comments)

but right now the poster design from herculiongames... is that art style made from zamius/zael ?? do you think zael is kinda breaching a contract to another company??

Magiriano

Jan 20, 2021
yeah i wonder if they can still stay up in BL game business and also mazjojo made a statement in twitter that he already move on slowly.

but right now the poster design from herculiongames... is that art style made from zamius/zael ?? do you think zael is kinda breaching a contract to another company??
No, I'm sure Zael didn't violate anything and didn't sign any new contracts. Maybe he is helping Mazjojo, or maybe these simultaneous announcements are just a coincidence, although I am sure that Zael must have given his permission to use the Deeper series since he was directly involved in its creation. I don't feel Zael's style in the Deever poster - it was undoubtedly drawn by Mazjojo.

I am also sure that Maziojo did not mean in his words to refuse to work on BL. He only said that the difficult events that led to the disbandment of Black Monkey Pro were still affecting his work. And everything he said can be summed up in words like anxiety and depression. However, I saw those tweets, too, and thought it would be a long time before he got back to work.

• Thinking Face

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020

I dont think zael working on deever, surely being busy atm with jock studio, it seems deever is worked on by the team who worked on full service, so purely the herculion staffs

• Thinking Face

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I am also sure that Maziojo did not mean in his words to refuse to work on BL. He only said that the difficult events that led to the disbandment of Black Monkey Pro were still affecting his work. And everything he said can be summed up in words like anxiety and depression. However, I saw those tweets, too, and thought it would be a long time before he got back to work.
im sure the scandal he refers is basically the old rumor between mikkoukun and mazjojo, i dont know who started cheating but i believe it was mazjojo who started cheated on mikkoukun, because i was reading some facebook comments long ago before they disband black monkey pro, plus you saw his tweet mentioning "post-breakup" this means the 2 dated each other long long ago.

also he has IRL twitter account tho he keeps retweeting using his artwork account on his twitter(mazjojo twitter account).

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
View attachment 2493260

Now the game camp has announced a new game.
But now it's not out yet and keep waiting...
**Not sure if it will be released on steam or not...but most importantly...I've been waiting for the DLC for a long time-*-
Not sure if the new game will be released first with this dlc or not.
Keep waiting**
Any news of what date will this game release ?

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Any news of what date will this game release ?
1.png

There's nothing wrong with dating.
But I know one thing ... now the game company is making another new game as shown in the picture.

Used to be a doujin before and some people here said that the camp had some problems.
Until this doujin had to be cancelled..but it was made into a game as well.

Wait for the release date... As for the game we are waiting for DLC, we will continue to wait -*-
It's been a long time and I don't play anything else instead.

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
Does it have the DLC included?
If I don't say wrong, this version include the first DLCn the team have promise to create another DLC, but now they're working for the new game Deever, personnaly the thing that I want the most is a scene replay gallery, there is not enough of save slot for the scene.

Reactions: ReikaAnime

zyniste

Jun 11, 2022
I wanted to play the game, i see that there only 54 Slot Saves, so i count the different Sex scene, And i saw that there approximately 130 sex scenes, there is no replay scene like in hadaka shitsuji, I try to see if I can do something with the saves (Save one sex scene with Sota in save 1-2, then copy and paste the save in a other file, then I save another sex scene with Lenga in 1-2 and copy and paste again in another file, then I delat the save 1-2 and took the Sota save 1-2 and place it in the saves file of the game) BUT That's don't work, i see the scene of lenga.

Seriously, i don't know if I do the wrong thing, have to delete the persitant file in the save file of the game or if it's like that for everyone, but the fact that we can't see all the sex scene with dialoque is really suck. With hadaka shitsuji, camp buddy or mister versatile, we have enough save or the replay scene.

Graysheep

Nov 15, 2019
I wanted to play the game, i see that there only 54 Slot Saves, so i count the different Sex scene, And i saw that there approximately 130 sex scenes, there is no replay scene like in hadaka shitsuji, I try to see if I can do something with the saves (Save one sex scene with Sota in save 1-2, then copy and paste the save in a other file, then I save another sex scene with Lenga in 1-2 and copy and paste again in another file, then I delat the save 1-2 and took the Sota save 1-2 and place it in the saves file of the game) BUT That's don't work, i see the scene of lenga.

Seriously, i don't know if I do the wrong thing, have to delete the persitant file in the save file of the game or if it's like that for everyone, but the fact that we can't see all the sex scene with dialoque is really suck. With hadaka shitsuji, camp buddy or mister versatile, we have enough save or the replay scene.
their game always have problem with save/load system (lack save slot, troublesome way to deal with save file), I bought some of their older game which also have similar problem and that point make its hard for me to decide if I would buy their new game or not

Magiriano

Jan 20, 2021
I'm not sure if that's the problem, but I'll make a guess.
The thing is that Ren'Py games often have two save file directories. Nowadays, almost all games store true saves in the {username}/AppData/Roaming/RenPy path on the system disk. Those saves that are in the game's own folder are usually duplicates - the game creates them but doesn't see them. Therefore, to change the saves displayed in the game, you should replace the files in the system folder, not in the game folder. Sometimes this problem repeats with apps and games other than Ren'Py, but much less often.

I pointed out to the Camp Buddy developers that their game regularly creates automatic saves in folders, although you won't see any autosaves in the game itself. It's annoying clutter, but alas, it has to be put up with because the developer either doesn't see a way to fix the problem or doesn't think it's a rational use of resources to do so.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes