VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone have edit script money and item V. 1.5 ?

There is no formula to make money or items.

because of the latest 1.5 This...it will be a free item for everything. Especially the ring in this update. There are a maximum of 3
Also...the money in the game is almost useless immediately because some people have to go to random gacha at the elephant of the game.
**Can press save before starting random items. After not getting the items you want...go back to reload and randomize until you get the items that the character you flirt with. Because if giving what you like the most is considered better**

Plus.... this game money Most of them just buy the little things that the characters like. They can be found everywhere... but some of them have to go to random gachas as usual.
Simply put, it's just a small amount of money to buy things that you think the character you're going to flirt with.

However...this 1.5 Just give away all the things you like. Including the ring as well, I have already received a red heart. Don't waste your time and make money.

You can go and look at this website and see which one likes what... and you will know that the money is almost not used anymore after 1.5.

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
guys its end of june now are developer planing to release ralds dad dlc or not

Please be patient...and now most of them have problems with old saves and other saves after purchasing the DLC. Crashes and can't continue loading

*** Rarely happens I am one of them...Lucky Dee Save has a problem. But it's not a big deal...only the game camp comes to fix it later, keep waiting***

After the game camp can fix it, maybe continue to install Rald's father DLC.
Please be patient, I'm still waiting... after the green haired doctor came. After playing less than 1 hour, it's over. Doctor's with green hair -*-

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Take the finished picture, move after flirting with the character completely...
**I believe that some people have to say...Posting in this one will disappear or let me post somewhere else and post again...I'm lazy and don't want to suck my internet either. I've been told many times about this...but just a few pictures. disappear, don't worry

I just don't have anything to do, so I want to try to see if I can upload no more than a few mb or have it posted for a long time and when it disappears... I'm not serious at all. Just want to do it and see how good the ending is for each character**

Let me play it again and I'll post it at once....and want to try to combine files. rar.At once, like Keen, can you go down?

As for now...the game still has a problem with saving the game stuck, unable to play.
So just put another character first.
If the game can fix it, then play it again and make gifs for everyone... including trying to make rar. Full service game [Kovit] (1).gif Full service game [Rald] .gif Full service game [Remi] .gif Full service game [Sota] .gif Full service game [Lenga] .gif Full service game [Okan] .gif Full service game [Oki] .gif

Last edited:

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
This is a GIF image save with a new save game starting on the 1st.

By this save is the save that made the scene. Animation that has been posted until the end and the game camp has just finished...
I put it down to use it in case I save or my computer is broken and then save it. will not waste time doing it again
***But the 3P scene of Oki/Okan hasn't done it yet and is too lazy to do it again. Because I've played all my old computers...but it's broken and I haven't backed up my saves.
including the Hisami scene Kondo that hasn't played yet
-The way to get it is just sleep until the end of the game will unlock .. as for the scenes that it forces Not much.. you can answer anything until the end of the game. just sleep alone No need to flirt with villagers***

Finally..this save is bundled with 1.5 or all DLC together. Who's playing the barbarian or hasn't played the latest DLC yet? Don't rely on this save. One will hang unknowingly Because it's a different version with the one that doesn't have DLC.

Reactions: REONCOOL

Fruity Stud

Oct 24, 2021
Well, seems like no one have Daddy's not home so here it goes:

Mega
Hey, I always wanted to try this game. Thanks for sharing! Although I think it's better if you share the game link in the Just Bros thread instead since both games are from the same developer.

Roide

Sep 25, 2022
Hello, I want to ask can someone tell me why I don't have gallery and extra in main menu?

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
Hello, I want to ask can someone tell me why I don't have gallery and extra in main menu?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have to go on dates every time and so on.

- Every character you have to date every time. Either way, let's go on a date every time, even if it's red..
-Sea scene. If you are interested in someone, go with that person as well. Don't go looking for someone else.
-Before there is a party at the mansion... you invite one person to go with you. Of course, it must be you who issued the dem as well.
-Halloween...don't have to say more. But before going to the spa shop, it will see the scene where each person is organizing the event first.
It is recommended that you go and help everyone at all times.
***This one is not sure if it came before a party at the mansion or Halloween before.. You can try this one and save it first. So you don't have to waste time playing again***

For the rest, complete the game and go find the person you last dated before the game ends. That's all.
But... there will be 4 people who have to do the conditions to understand first. The rest as usual as I said above are as follows:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kovit
-Do it normally until the scene gets shot. then go to the hospital and talk will find a sex scene
- The rest is over, this person.
Raid
-Like everything said...just before the mansion also be invited, even if it is the owner's child
- The rest ends normally.
Oki+Okan
These two are nothing. Just the last day, go to the police station and choose the person you are dating. That's all
But if you want to unlock 2 people ready.. there will be no 3P scene. Just have a normal single type as normal other characters. If you want to play for 3P scenes as follows

-After starting to flirt..it should be during the meeting again during meeting 2 people at the same time I can't remember and it's been too long. At that point, it can begin.
- When you start flirting To switch flirting back and forth and then switch dates.
-When doing it until the day of the sea...don't be surprised that you can't make your heart red in time. Because these 2 people just came later..but try to flirt as much as you can.
Then there will be an option to meet both of them at the same time... in case I said. If you can, you can meet at the same time.. But that doesn't mean that the close value of 2 people is not enough.
The rest is normal and nothing more...but if you're lazy, just copy and save to load...but it's 1.5. If you haven't reached 1.5, don't download it. I don't know what's going on, haha.

Oh, and...it doesn't show the game at all??
Usually playing for the first time, it's still there or it's a new adjustment, I'm not sure as well.

But try to play first as I recommend. for it to be unlocked later

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
I copied the latest save 1.5 and I have all of them.
But some images may not be there. Too lazy to do it and wait for Rald's dad's DLC again later as well.

Roide

Sep 25, 2022
You need

You need to beat the game once buddy and get some CG and best ending for at least one of the route to unlock extra.
I already finished rald route and get the best ending actually (oh btw I play on Android not pc and it's version 1.36) and want to see the after story (which the reason I download it in the first place) but somehow after the ending and back to menu there's no gallery or extra

Azakaziss

Nov 21, 2022
why is there no extra hisami route nor hisami true ending? though in gallery there has several blanks next to his bad and good ending

munopop

Nov 30, 2018
why is there no extra hisami route nor hisami true ending? though in gallery there has several blanks next to his bad and good ending
I think... it's worth waiting for the DLC -*-
Right now there is only a doctor with green hair... Rald's father should come this month or within the first 4 months.
Then gradually make dlc one by one until complete I also believe that..there should be one as well. Wait for it.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes