VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

YukinaR

Dec 9, 2019
do we have to restart a new game for the twins to appear in the 6th 7th weeks (are the weeks the session or do we have to count the days) or is it another bug cause i cant seem to see any of the twins to invite out for the anniversary party???? these speculations are based off my old saves from ver1.0

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
I'd agree but.. then I remember an AMAZING VN like camp buddy exists and it only took like 1/2 2 years at most to be finished and with a lower budget and I can't just stop thinking how lazy , irresponsible and full of shit "Fullservice" devs are. I get it, they had some issues ok... but THAT BUDGET, 4 YEARS, BUDGET FOR VOICE ACTING and all that we get is something that feels like an extended Demo that is actually inferior compared to many games that are currently being developed and posted at itch, io I mean come on people, you've been scammed. Again... not saying Camp Buddy is the fucking best gay xxx vn of the world, because that would be insulting to Nitro + Chiral but compared to Fullservice!!! it is entirely superior in every single aspect. Also Also, Camp buddy has already a DLC. and more updates to come!
I wouldn't say Camp Buddy is amazing... but as compared to this game its definitely a lot more enjoyable. Camp Buddy's VA is pretty campy-sounding but I felt a lot more invested into each romancees storylines. Also, Dramatical Murder wasn't exactly an indie project. But as people that pirated the shit out of games for free I don't think I'm entitled to telling people they've been scammed.

Not that I disagree with a lot of what your saying but since when is double penetration "vanilla"? (judging by the pic in the OP)
I guess its vanilla just to me. I've seen some... darker tastes I guess.

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
I wouldn't say Camp Buddy is amazing... but as compared to this game its definitely a lot more enjoyable. Camp Buddy's VA is pretty campy-sounding but I felt a lot more invested into each romancees storylines. Also, Dramatical Murder wasn't exactly an indie project. But as people that pirated the shit out of games for free I don't think I'm entitled to telling people they've been scammed.

I guess its vanilla just to me. I've seen some... darker tastes I guess.
Oh I played the demo for Full Service and it was ok..... "Sure it has many aspects to be improved, and I'm sure the devs will do that" said to myself, so I guess that if the full version of the game is just the Demo with extra sex scenes and a boring minigame, yep, people you got scammed, I mean most sex scenes were available since the second version of the demo got released last year.
And the plot twist OMG lol. They actually tried including a plot twist and a crime storyline. I respect your opinion man, but trust me when I say that this game needs many many many changes before I can even call it a decent game worth 5.99 usd.

Reactions: Shadow220 and Ari69

Ari69

Nov 25, 2018
Oh I played the demo for Full Service and it was ok..... "Sure it has many aspects to be improved, and I'm sure the devs will do that" said to myself, so I guess that if the full version of the game is just the Demo with extra sex scenes and a boring minigame, yep, people you got scammed, I mean most sex scenes were available since the second version of the demo got released last year.
And the plot twist OMG lol. They actually tried including a plot twist and a crime storyline. I respect your opinion man, but trust me when I say that this game needs many many many changes before I can even call it a decent game worth 5.99 usd.
They said, they will implement animated CGs and after stories in the next update within a week or so... I hope that update will at least make it worth the money spent on this game.. well, I'll wait until the next update with animated cg for the final verdict on this game lol :'v

Reactions: Aykonn

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
They said, they will implement animated CGs and after stories in the next update within a week or so... I hope that update will at least make it worth the money spent on this game.. well, I'll wait until the next update with animated cg for the final verdict on this game lol :'v
I honestly wouldn't care if the cgs were low quality or not animated my problem is that the story, plot and characters suck LOL. Like there are so many good gay vn with shitty cgs but the writting is soo good that you don't even care. Like I don't know, Password the game. But in this game this is how generic the interactions are:

MC: Oh I'm so worked out after playing a minigame for 1 min. Better get to the spa
ANY CHARACTER FROM ANY POSSIBLE ROUTE: OH MC YOU ARE SOOOO HOT (EVEN THOUGH WE ALL HAVE THE SAME BODY AND ARE AS MUSCULAR AS YOU), I WANNA MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD
MC: OH BUT WE ARE GUYS!!!!
ROUTE CHARACTER: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CONCENT!,PAY ME IN CASH AND LETS PERFORM SOME INTERCOURSE.
*repeat/ perhaps add some bland generic exposition about route character, like they need money because of money is gud , or im unhappy because of life be shitty but with mc's love can overcome any shit because their relationship of meeting 5 days in 3 months is something so pure and well developed* (I wish my English was better so I could express how much I hate this corny shitty game LOL)
BTW: I am so frustrated because I waited 4 fucking years for this game, and I wanted it to be good T-T

Last edited:

Ari69

Nov 25, 2018
I honestly wouldn't care if the cgs were low quality or not animated my problem is that the story, plot and characters suck LOL. Like there are so many good gay vn with shitty cgs but the writting is soo good that you don't even care. Like I don't know, Password the game. But in this game this is how generic the interactions are:

MC: Oh I'm so worked out after playing a minigame for 1 min. Better get to the spa
ANY CHARACTER FROM ANY POSSIBLE ROUTE: OH MC YOU ARE SOOOO HOT (EVEN THOUGH WE ALL HAVE THE SAME BODY AND ARE AS MUSCULAR AS YOU), I WANNA MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD
MC: OH BUT WE ARE GUYS!!!!
ROUTE CHARACTER: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CONCENT!,PAY ME IN CASH AND LETS PERFORM SOME INTERCOURSE.
*repeat/ perhaps add some bland generic exposition about route character, like they need money because of money is gud , or im unhappy because of life be shitty but with mc's love can overcome any shit because their relationship of meeting 5 days in 3 months is something so pure and well developed* (I wish my English was better so I could express how much I hate this corny shitty game LOL)
BTW: I am so frustrated because I waited 4 fucking years for this game, and I wanted it to be good T-T
Your English is fine, and yeah I agree the time it consumes to make the game and the final product they delivered is not to our satisfaction and expectation. ;'v

Reactions: Kraze and Aykonn

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
There seems to be a version 1.13 now that fixes another major, game-breaking bug in 1.12, for which I cannot find a changelog. It's probably not worth updating until they deliver on those animated scenes.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
It wasn't there the first time I saw the 1.11 changelog, so its probably the 1.12

RIP, forgot about the 1.10 patch so yea, don't know what the 1.12 changelog is

Last edited:

rafael02

Aug 2, 2018
It wasn't there the first time I saw the 1.11 changelog, so its probably the 1.12

RIP, forgot about the 1.10 patch so yea, don't know what the 1.12 changelog is
It broke the game and now it has a 1.13 version(i would love if someone upload it) also pretty ''okay'' game they should get a new writer the story is meh but the art is good tho
Ps:does anyone knows if the ncps cgs get a litle story or is just like...something you unlock in the galery?

ItzumiVP

Feb 3, 2020
They're all F95 approved file hosts as per this list and I've personally uploaded all of them. It's all the same file.

First mirrors for v1.11 are up now. I will upload the macOS version later.
Thanks for answering to me soon. I will download it with confidence then ;)(y)

Koburo

May 30, 2017
It's pretty interesting seeing how people in this thread didn't enjoy the game, when I did.
It's probably because I didn't really expect much from it.

rafael02

Aug 2, 2018
It's pretty interesting seeing how people in this thread didn't enjoy the game, when I did.
I did enjoy it but still four years for a game with like zero story..that is harsh.

Reactions: Koburo

CampCampCamp

Dec 7, 2019
Did you guys complaining purchased? It would be funny if you guys are just complaining with the PIRATE versions lol

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Exactly, I actually have been waiting this game for 4 years that's why I am so salty about it LOL

Reactions: Koburo

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Did you guys complaining purchased? It would be funny if you guys are just complaining with the PIRATE versions lol
I never pay in advance, I like to play the pirate ver if possible and then if I actually enjoy the game (Any kind of game, from triple A to indie bl novels) then I buy it in order to support the devs.
I mean there are projects soo good that sometimes I feel tempted to fund their devs, but then I remember that's exactly how people that supported Fek must've felt at least once. Patronising anyone on the internet is actually betting, I don't bet when odds are not in my favour. I imagine at least 60% of Fullservice Patreons must feel like cutting off their balls because of such a bad investment.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes