VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Samurai Sam

Aug 23, 2017
HURRAY FOR GAY is absolutely correct! Yay!

Is someone working on writing up a walkthrough for this? The one reason I just can't get into VNs with multiple routes is that I always miss out on crucial steps / scenes and can't get to the end goal...

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
HURRAY FOR GAY is absolutely correct! Yay!

Is someone working on writing up a walkthrough for this? The one reason I just can't get into VNs with multiple routes is that I always miss out on crucial steps / scenes and can't get to the end goal...
You won't need much of a walkthrough, I think. There aren't any right/wrong choices while dating your chosen hasubando. As long as you raise their affection level, they'll take you on their following scripted event when you "Go Out" with them. Five "Go Out" events until you finally fuck on the fifth event. And when the game ends (the 22nd Session when you get to the map screen after Day 64), you go to the place to meet your chosen hasubando, get their good ending and unlock their After Stories in the Main Menu. You even have enough to time (and if you memorize their schedules) to date everyone to their fifth event, including the Lenga and the Twins.

I might feel like making a guide in the future, but as of right now I don't think the "True End" for the secret route is incomplete (or is bugged) so I'll abstain.

If you want to do things faster and reduce the amount of excess playtime, you can save edit your save file as the variables you want to edit are easily labeled. Just increase the affection level of a certain character to 500 or something and you won't ever have to gift them anything. Just "Go Out" and the event will pop up. You can also edit the amount of gifts you have and your mani (money) if you want to do things traditionally without the grind. Normally, you should increase their affection level by giving gifts (which means playing the god awful minigame) or maybe choosing them during the Spa/Sauna/Parade/Cosplay/Beach events.

I've also experienced not getting some characters' respective sex scenes in certain events (specifically, Sota). I think you need to increase their affection level or access their own events in order to fuck them during said group events. Another example is the threesome with Oki/Okan at the Beach event not being available if your affection level/heart level with both is too low.

You can also unlock certain NPC CG and threesome CGs that don't occur in game but become available in the gallery. Look for my post in previous pages.

Whiny

Feb 27, 2020
Umm I downloaded the files but it wont run. I'm getting an error that mentions the .py file. I'm assuming that's where the problem is but i dont know whats going on at all. Can anyone help?

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Umm I downloaded the files but it wont run. I'm getting an error that mentions the .py file. I'm assuming that's where the problem is but i dont know whats going on at all. Can anyone help?
Try providing an error screenshot so people know how to help :)

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
Not sure i attached it correctly the first time so Upload!
OneDrive is still syncing. That means the game is only partially on your PC. Don't run the game from your OneDrive, move it somewhere else, like your Desktop.

Whiny

Feb 27, 2020
Im so sorry im really bad at computers. the one im using right now was previously owned and (s)he used onedrive. I dont know what it is. I dont know how to do anything with it i dont really understand the problem either. I tried opening it and i can see pretty much all the CGs/Backgrounds/Sprites and all but no (1) concrete folder to move somewhere else

Whiny

Feb 27, 2020
Oh, nevermind actually I tried it from the task bar and I saw the folder. Moved it to my C disk and ran it from there and it worked.. I feel sorta dumb thank you so much!!

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
Oh, nevermind actually I tried it from the task bar and I saw the folder. Moved it to my C disk and ran it from there and it worked.. I feel sorta dumb thank you so much!!
If this isn't your OneDrive you may want to stop using it, since it will copy the files inside to a Microsoft server - likely into the account of the previous computer owner. Maybe ask a friend who knows more about computers for help?

EvilGodD

Feb 12, 2019
View attachment 562522

Overview:
Tomoki Nakamoto is a workaholic young adult who just wants some change in his life. One day, he gets an invitation to visit a spa to take a break. After this initial visit to Full Service Spa, however, Tomoki's gets more change than he bargained for!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-02-25
Release Date: 2020-02-25
Aliases: บริการเต็มที่
Developer: HERCULION - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.11
Language: English
Voices: English, Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -

View attachment 562524 View attachment 562525 View attachment 562526 View attachment 562527 View attachment 562528 View attachment 562529 View attachment 562530 View attachment 562531
v1.13 is up please admin update!!!!

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
v1.13 is up please admin update!!!!
Thank you very much! I think there is 1.13 or 1.14 now, will you be updating then?
It's not worth updating until 1.14 comes out, which hasn't happened yet. Honestly, they should focus on testing and fewer releases instead of pushing out small fixes. I don't think they've done a lot of testing before the initial release.

Either update WinRAR or use 7-zip.

Reactions: Kraze

meadwong

Jul 7, 2018
It's not worth updating until 1.14 comes out, which hasn't happened yet. Honestly, they should focus on testing and fewer releases instead of pushing out small fixes. I don't think they've done a lot of testing before the initial release.

Either update WinRAR or use 7-zip.
Yes, you are right. They push out a new version like every day. Please tell me you are going to post worth-updating one later. Thank you again.

dexstar

Dec 17, 2018
i think it's safe to say that it fell down flat so hard. we waited years for this and it flopped. STRIGHT is a better vn than this omg.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes