VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

jayjames11

Nov 17, 2018
There seems to be a version 1.13 now that fixes another major, game-breaking bug in 1.12, for which I cannot find a changelog. It's probably not worth updating until they deliver on those animated scenes.
I can't see the file you've posted the v1.1 of Full Service

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
Please upload Version 1.14! Thanks!!
Yes! Please upload 1.14!
It's uploading, begging doesn't make finding it any faster.

quando você colocar a versão 1.14?
O que outras pessoas estão dizendo
I don't speak Portuguese, if you want a reply I suggest you use English.

Edit:
First mirrors of v1.14 are up.
This version calls some assets that are not in the release (animations). Expect crashes in the After Story menu.

Last edited:

Aquahorse

Jan 23, 2018
It's uploading, begging doesn't make finding it any faster.

I don't speak Portuguese, if you want a reply I suggest you use English.

Edit:
First mirrors of v1.14 are up.
This version calls some assets that are not in the release (animations). Expect crashes in the After Story menu.
Thank you very much!!

YukinaR

Dec 9, 2019
when does oki and okan appear now in the later versions? i cant seem to find them with my older saves ?
Also for the CGs
which event does the last one of Pg.10 and first one of Pg.11 event come from
and the second to last one on Pg17

Nov 9, 2017
Almost got every gallery pic unlocked. Just missing:

pg17 bottom row, third pic in
pg20 middle row, fourth pic in

Does anyone know how to get those two?

DSHMITT

Jan 12, 2020
I can't get the console to come up in version 1.14. Not that it really affects me since I don't know any of the commands in the first place, but still. Shift+o, shift+d, ctrl+o, ctrl+d, none of them work and yes I did do the console.config thing. not even the "`" key (backtick) works like the 00console.rpy file says it should.

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
Hm, works just fine for me. It doesn't work with caps lock enabled, maybe that's your problem? Using the console is quite easy, you can just use the variable names you find in the scripts and set values:
Code:
variable=value

DSHMITT

Jan 12, 2020
Hm, works just fine for me. It doesn't work with caps lock enabled, maybe that's your problem? Using the console is quite easy, you can just use the variable names you find in the scripts and set values:
Code:
variable=value
I don't know what I could've possibly needed caps lock for but I can assure you that was never on or used when I was setting console.config to "True".
And as far as these scripts go, will it show the name for each gift so you can give yourself a specific one?

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
got this after trying to open the application
0x8007007E usually means a dll is missing. Maybe reinstall DirectX?

I don't know what I could've possibly needed caps lock for but I can assure you that was never on or used when I was setting console.config to "True".
And as far as these scripts go, will it show the name for each gift so you can give yourself a specific one?
The script gift_giving_handler.rpy has all the gifts listed. I you want 10 oil, this should work:
Code:
gift_inventory["oil"]=10

DSHMITT

Jan 12, 2020
The script gift_giving_handler.rpy has all the gifts listed. I you want 10 oil, this should work:
Code:
gift_inventory["oil"]=10
Thank you for the info. Now I just need to figure out why the console isn't activating.

EDIT: I just did a search for "gift_giving_handler.rpy" and there were no results. Could the root of my problem be that the download itself is bad?

Last edited:

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
Thank you for the info. Now I just need to figure out why the console isn't activating.

EDIT: I just did a search for "gift_giving_handler.rpy" and there were no results. Could the root of my problem be that the download itself is bad?
Which version are you using? And what is your OS?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes