VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

AEPMC

Nov 28, 2019
Thanks for the upload! Just wanna ask if where can I get the animation folder? The game crashes every time I play an after story...

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for the upload! Just wanna ask if where can I get the animation folder? The game crashes every time I play an after story...
Like I said here:
This version calls some assets that are not in the release (animations). Expect crashes in the After Story menu.
The After Story menu is usually not unlocked yet, I did that before I uploaded it.

Reactions: AEPMC

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
Are the download links 100% safe? I don't really want a virus...
Well, I've uploaded them myself and I checked the binaries on virustotal.com. One engine had false positives on two files, but those files are identical in the official Ren'Py release:

You can either take my word for it or check them yourself. Whatever happens to your computer is your responsibility however.

Reactions: kae-

Duncan Mudge

Mar 9, 2020
I loved "Full Service." It's not as good as "To Trust an Incubus" but it's a lot of fun. I didn't edit the saves or use any scripts and I admit it gets tedious. But you really don't have to play the mini game every day, you don't need all that money. I got to endings where I romanced Sota (I know I'm a perv), Kovit, Remi, and Lenga. I thought Lenga was the best, but it's personal preference. I only played Camp Buddy a little bit, but a huge difference is that Full Service is 3D and Camp Buddy is 2D (I think). I honestly don't understand why so many people are complaining, especially if you didn't pay for it. After all, it's a visual novel, not a first person shooter.

The vn that I liked the most is Straight!?, which is still in development, There are only 8 chapters but they're beautifully written. Such a great coming out story. I'm sure most of the people on this blog would complain about it but, as I said before, it's a vn, not an fps! BTW,, Straight!? features Zack and Braden and the lead developer is Aaryn.Reese

Aquahorse

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks for the novel! I also have same problems with crashing the game in after stories, also I didn't receive Rald, Kovit and twins after stories. Do I need to play the game from the start when new update will come or not? And how can I update the novel without playing the game from the start? Thanks!!

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes