VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
It's already out the new update, people. The steam update fixed all bugs for the after ends and add the animated scenes, just wait for somebody update here.

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
Here:
Omg, thank you very much, really. Is sad that my phone don't have any space for this game, so I will just wait for some good soul to put the steam edition here, that this version has all after ends and animated CGs and most of bugs is good now.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Omg, thank you very much, really. Is sad that my phone don't have any space for this game, so I will just wait for some good soul to put the steam edition here, that this version has all after ends and animated CGs and most of bugs is good now.
sorry quoted the wrong person suppose to quote Izksh

Reactions: Annalux

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Man, i thought that will be version 1.5? Because is at version 1.4 now..
It's supposed to be 1.2.

They went from 1.0 -> 1.1 -> 1.12 -> 1.13 and 1.14, and now that they've released it on steam with major updates/changes, they go back to #.# instead of #.##, therefore moving from 1.1 to 1.2 now. Think of what we've been getting as the "1.1x" series until it moved to "1.2"

Reactions: Annalux

dexstar

Dec 17, 2018
hi so i know this is not related to the thread but im looking for english scans of the manga The Titan's bride do you guys know any sites where i can read it in english?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes