VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Ca1keh

Mar 5, 2020
Here:
Hi... Do you have other link? Everytime I tried to download it get suuuper slow. It's saying that it have 19 hours to finish but always get stuck. My internet is not that slow...

superdadidou

Aug 15, 2019
Well finally after 4,5 hours maybe(?) the replay scenes section is here, you'll find it below gallery on the menu, it's based on v1.11 so I don't know if it's supported by past versions, the menu is divided on each character (not hisami lol) and you would see the description (1st massage, festival, spa, party...), I think this should work like always, just put the scripts on "FullService-Release-1.11-pc\game"

Google Drive

You can also play the scenes that you haven't unlocked yet at the game (I'm not 100% sure , just try), I don't know if this would unlock those cgs on the gallery thought...

If you see any bug or problem just let me know here, also please notice that credit section on the menu will disappear hahaha
Sorry at bother you but with version 1.20 it's no longer the credits that disappear but the extras, so I can't access the Gallery anymore...

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Full Service [v1.20] [HERCULION] - Original Size: 1.42GB

Download PC (376MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zarou

Mar 17, 2020
Hey, it'll be great if someone can upload the new CG images or the whole one I mean the after stories and bonus CG's 'cause I remember there was a CG of Rald rimming Tomoki and I can't get that one in the new version.

ted_roswell

Jun 10, 2018
Still missing these two in the gallery. Anyone know how to unlock them?

View attachment 591911 View attachment 591912
I just finished the game again and unlocked all pictures in the gallery. for page 17, it's a picture of lenga eating a hotdog. you need to go on a date with him at the cafe to unlock it.

as for page 21, it's the npc at the hospital. his name is john. from the moment you have unlocked the hospital location, you need to go there everyday and talk to him, eventually after kovit is in hospital, talk to john again to trigger the gallery event. that's it :D

Reactions: Fenric Andrias
Nov 9, 2017
I just finished the game again and unlocked all pictures in the gallery. for page 17, it's a picture of lenga eating a hotdog. you need to go on a date with him at the cafe to unlock it.

as for page 21, it's the npc at the hospital. his name is john. from the moment you have unlocked the hospital location, you need to go there everyday and talk to him, eventually after kovit is in hospital, talk to john again to trigger the gallery event. that's it :D
Cool, thanks. I have done the whole lenga's story (I've done the whole game) but that was before the patch and thought maybe I had missed something

parkwheel

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 562522

Overview:
Tomoki Nakamoto is a workaholic young adult who just wants some change in his life. One day, he gets an invitation to visit a spa to take a break. After this initial visit to Full Service Spa, however, Tomoki's gets more change than he bargained for!
Thread Updated: 2020-03-17
Release Date: 2020-03-16
Initial Release Date: 2020-02-22
Aliases: บริการเต็มที่
Developer: HERCULION - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.20
Language: English
Voices: English, Japanese
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 562524 View attachment 562525 View attachment 562526 View attachment 562527 View attachment 562528 View attachment 562529 View attachment 562530 View attachment 562531
thank yoy

Rosy

Nov 16, 2019
I got all the good ending of every character. Actually you just need to find that particular character in game and go out with them give gift and then at the end when you need to see someone go in that place.
ex Rald in bank, cafe. Remi in mall, Kovit in street after accident you will find him in hospital, Sota in unversity, street, Lehanga is little bit hard to find so i think you should regularly check all the options in central city , Oki/Okan you will find them in spa go out with them then they will tell you where to meet them. Well my whole point is that you should check out all place for that particular character you need to raise their interest to maximum level.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes