VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Duncan Mudge

Mar 9, 2020
I downloaded version 1.20 from this site -- thanks so much to the uploader. And the 4 after stories are there in "Extras", as promised, and they play to completion. Thanks again for all of that.

However, the old scripts caused my game to crash, but this might be a result of my ineptitude, so if they're working for you disregard this. If not, I found that putting them in renpy/common did nothing, and putting them in the game folder caused crash. So I modified the renpy scripts myself. First, I unlocked all pics in the gallery by commenting out (using the # sign -- since it's Python) all lines with "persistent.clear_strn" at the bottom of gallery.rpy (this file is in "game" folder).

Then, to get the "Replay Scenes" button to appear on the menu screen, and to work, I copied any code about "replay" from the old screens.rpy into the new screens.rpy for version 1.20. Don't forget to copy the code about Replay Scenes, including function "replay_gallery()" at the bottom of the old script.

Finally, to give myself $1,000,000 and fifty of each gift, I modified the constants in script.py, mani = 1000000 and changed all of the zeros in "gift_inventory" to 50.

The only things I can't figure out is how to have a threesome with some of the characters, to match the pics in the gallery. Does anyone know if it's possible (other than Oki/Okan, of course)? Also, How do I have sex with the extra characters, like the guy on the street with "Hero" on his shirt, or the guy, Evan, in the book store (I know, I'm a pervert)?

Thanks for reading all of this.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
If someone is good with renpy program :

is there a way to disable the fact that when a character is not talking his picture become darker ?

I know it's nothing important , if I can't it's nothing , but it bother me a little so if I can disable it ..
( there is a script somewhere who do that , I just need to turn it to false , but where is it ? )

Reactions: ejmuerte

pobelisima

May 12, 2018
The after scenes are locked on a part of the menu that is not there, in 4chan I modified the script to make it appear and to "play" that part in any case I leave here the link to the script:

Google Drive

and for the NPC scenes you have to had 5 hearts events done with a romancebale character then one day before the party you go and talk with the npc asociated and he tell you a story that unlocks his CG at the gallery, for example the chef is associated to Rald

I also have scripts to skip the work phase (so laggy) and start the day at the event map, to made oki and okan appear all the week (this was added to the version 1.1), to start the game with 50 of each gift and 1 million mani, and to have all the cgs unlocked at the gallery (at 1.0).
Hi, could you share the script related to the last paragraph? Thanks!

Reactions: Duncan Mudge

Aquahorse

Jan 23, 2018
I also ask to share this script. By mistake I delete all my saves from the previous version. So pity.

ted_roswell

Jun 10, 2018
I downloaded version 1.20 from this site -- thanks so much to the uploader. And the 4 after stories are there in "Extras", as promised, and they play to completion. Thanks again for all of that.

However, the old scripts caused my game to crash, but this might be a result of my ineptitude, so if they're working for you disregard this. If not, I found that putting them in renpy/common did nothing, and putting them in the game folder caused crash. So I modified the renpy scripts myself. First, I unlocked all pics in the gallery by commenting out (using the # sign -- since it's Python) all lines with "persistent.clear_strn" at the bottom of gallery.rpy (this file is in "game" folder).

Then, to get the "Replay Scenes" button to appear on the menu screen, and to work, I copied any code about "replay" from the old screens.rpy into the new screens.rpy for version 1.20. Don't forget to copy the code about Replay Scenes, including function "replay_gallery()" at the bottom of the old script.

Finally, to give myself $1,000,000 and fifty of each gift, I modified the constants in script.py, mani = 1000000 and changed all of the zeros in "gift_inventory" to 50.

The only things I can't figure out is how to have a threesome with some of the characters, to match the pics in the gallery. Does anyone know if it's possible (other than Oki/Okan, of course)? Also, How do I have sex with the extra characters, like the guy on the street with "Hero" on his shirt, or the guy, Evan, in the book store (I know, I'm a pervert)?

Thanks for reading all of this.
As for the bookstore guy, you need to complete Lenga's perfect route. after his last story event during dating with him, talk to the bookstore guy again. As for the threesome with other characters in the gallery, it's not story related. It's a bonus. For example you will have Rald & Kovit threesome pics after you have completed their route.

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018
As for the bookstore guy, you need to complete Lenga's perfect route. after his last story event during dating with him, talk to the bookstore guy again. As for the threesome with other characters in the gallery, it's not story related. It's a bonus. For example you will have Rald & Kovit threesome pics after you have completed their route.
Is this scene scripted ? With the teach at the academy he just told that he was doing it with ppl in the classes and that was it, the cgi appeared in the galery but no real event. Idk if it's a bug or they didn't senarized thoses scenes

Duncan Mudge

Mar 9, 2020
Great. thanks for the info. I would have never thought of that. I'll give it a try.

Jerexxxx

Mar 20, 2020
Well finally after 4,5 hours maybe(?) the replay scenes section is here, you'll find it below gallery on the menu, it's based on v1.11 so I don't know if it's supported by past versions, the menu is divided on each character (not hisami lol) and you would see the description (1st massage, festival, spa, party...), I think this should work like always, just put the scripts on "FullService-Release-1.11-pc\game"

Google Drive

You can also play the scenes that you haven't unlocked yet at the game (I'm not 100% sure , just try), I don't know if this would unlock those cgs on the gallery thought...

If you see any bug or problem just let me know here, also please notice that credit section on the menu will disappear hahaha
Is there any way this would work on the mac version?

ted_roswell

Jun 10, 2018
Is this scene scripted ? With the teach at the academy he just told that he was doing it with ppl in the classes and that was it, the cgi appeared in the galery but no real event. Idk if it's a bug or they didn't senarized thoses scenes
Nope, aside from the bonus threesome pics, the npc characters in the gallery are the same too

solar742

Mar 2, 2020
hi so i know this is not related to the thread but im looking for english scans of the manga The Titan's bride do you guys know any sites where i can read it in english?
mangago.me but you gotta create an account so you view it in long form or else its just pages that are cut randomly.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes