VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Thankss darling~~ but, why all cg and after story already opened? :/
I modified the gallery script that is why it's opened and as for after story, i used the old version, the old version has all after story opened from the get go.

Reactions: Teooo

Teooo

Apr 12, 2020
I modified the gallery script that is why it's opened and as for after story, i used the old version, the old version has all after story opened from the get go.
Oh i see, that's cool ^^
but I feel less motivated to play it, cuz everything is finished :3
But it doesn't matter either, thanks for your hard work senpaiii~~~

cbyx082

Mar 21, 2020
Someone posted a ported version. Check previous messages.

Hi... Do you have other link? Everytime I tried to download it get suuuper slow. It's saying that it have 19 hours to finish but always get stuck. My internet is not that slow...
Also, windows 10 does not play the animated scenes. Should I edit the codes for them to play?

Aquahorse

Jan 23, 2018
Someone posted a ported version. Check previous messages.

Also, windows 10 does not play the animated scenes. Should I edit the codes for them to play?
Really? And what we have to do to to play animated scenes? Please help us! Thanks!

Nov 9, 2017
How do I get those threesomes? I only played today so I know nothing. Please help me
The threesome scenes aren't actually ingame. They're just extra pics in the gallery you get when you complete a route. The only actual threesome scenes are with the twins

celesm

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone have a save with everything unlocked? Missing a few CGs but don't feel like going through the whole thing again just for them :p

sdfa32

Nov 30, 2019
So I'm missing two of the CGs for page 18 (the middle row, right most picture, and the bottom row left most picture) between the auto-shop sex scene with Oki and the three scenes with Hisami. I'm not sure if there's some part of the story I've somehow missed, or if I unlocked the scenes in an earlier build of the game and it just didn't unlock in the gallery yet.

harkavion

Dec 9, 2019
do anyone have an all CG guide? since I might omitted something (such as you need to go for oral route and sex route to get the whole animation of 1 CG).. thanks..

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes