VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

cyyorx

Apr 30, 2020
Hello, I wanna ask if the screens.rpy works with only Android version?

im playing steam version and dunno what to do with that. thankyou

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
can anyone tell me how do you get threesome CG?? does it needed to be 5 dates full red hearts? or just full red hearts?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
threesome CG after u got perfect ending all of them
all the characters in the game then it will unlock the threesome CG's?? fk guess i have to skip and full their red hearts first and their sex dating scenes.... but how do you acquire these threesome cg? by running a new game again after i finish all perfect ending characters?

Nov 9, 2017
all the characters in the game then it will unlock the threesome CG's?? fk guess i have to skip and full their red hearts first and their sex dating scenes.... but how do you acquire these threesome cg? by running a new game again after i finish all perfect ending characters?
The threesome cg's are put in the gallery once you finish a specific route. There's only one in game threesome and that's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
The threesome cg's are put in the gallery once you finish a specific route. There's only one in game threesome and that's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ah the twins yes its kinda obvious because i reached a perfect ending for okan last event that it can pop out for a threesome event choice but since i havent perfect ending with oki, i decide to choose okan instead.

Apr 3, 2020
According to their itch.io page, it's Quality of Life changes
(Ver. 1.31)
  1. Added a text auto-forward option and a button to activate it in the HUD. It will let you enjoy the story hands free!
  2. Added an inventory screen and a button to access it in the HUD. Have an idea of what items you have at any time!
  3. Added a message history/log screen, which is now accessible through the message balloon button in the HUD.
  4. Added sprites to the city map showing where the main characters are during free time and ending sequence.
  5. Removed keymaps for save screen and hiding the interface due to graphical bugs they were causing in screen transitions; added an "eye" button at the top-right corner of the HUD to hide the interface. Just click the eye to remove all GUI elements!
  6. Fixed a bug in Remi's costume scene where the incorrect CG was displayed. Fixed a bug in Sota's first massage scene where Remi would gain affection instead of Sota.

Changelog (v1.33)

Addressed the following bugs from the QoL release.

• Crashing during new game +
  • Visual bug with regards to inventory items
  • Crashing during loading for After Stories
  • Inventory button breaking on certain parts of the game

Please update your game when possible to avoid any strange crashing.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes