VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
You know this game is bad when it took 4 years to be released and has like 1 hour of story. Also, v 1.33 is exactly the same as v 1.05 LOL.

Reactions: opalooo1

d3shwit@t

Dec 4, 2019
You know this game is bad when it took 4 years to be released and has like 1 hour of story. Also, v 1.33 is exactly the same as v 1.05 LOL.
True. At this point I can't even imagine what they were doing during those 4 years after coming up with a super bland and very short story like that... The qUaLitTy VA and not to mention that some cgs are not even included in the game but as a bonus after fully clearing it? That's nut
Anw, what are the changes in v1.34 if someone can share?

Lordpokekage

Jul 25, 2020
There seems to be a bug in my game where even if I have played through a scene, it doesn't unlock the CG in the gallery. This affects only some of them; for eg the CGs for Remi and Sota from massage 1. I played through their branches in a different save file before continuing the game on my main save. This method seems to have worked in other splits such as the Songkran fest and Beach day event.

Does anybody have any clue as to what may be causing this? Even a cheat code for unlocking the CGs would help.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes