VN Ren'Py Completed Full Service [v1.36] [HERCULION]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Yuuya

Jun 8, 2018
Thanks for the novel! I also have same problems with crashing the game in after stories, also I didn't receive Rald, Kovit and twins after stories. Do I need to play the game from the start when new update will come or not? And how can I update the novel without playing the game from the start? Thanks!!
After Story is not enabled by default. I did that before uploading. It worked previously, but with v1.14 they added references to animations they did not add to the released version. This causes the crashes. I assume they will add these animations in a future version.

Ren'Py saves are not always backwards compatible, but so far they have been for this game. Just move the saves folder inside the game folder from the old version to the new version.

Reactions: Aquahorse

Aquahorse

Jan 23, 2018
After Story is not enabled by default. I did that before uploading. It worked previously, but with v1.14 they added references to animations they did not add to the released version. This causes the crashes. I assume they will add these animations in a future version.

Ren'Py saves are not always backwards compatible, but so far they have been for this game. Just move the saves folder inside the game folder from the old version to the new version.
Oh, ok. Forgot to add that only Lenga afterstory is fully enabled and played till the end. Remi and Sota afterstories are not enable to play till the end due to crashes in animation. Kovit, Rald and twin brothers afterstories are not available despite I did all I could to achieve their routes, even completed Rald's Good Ending.

So we have to wait for developers to fix all these crashes and add availability to play other characters afterstories. I hope they will release the update soon. The novel itself is really interesting to play, story and characters are unique. Wait then!!

Last edited:

Duncan Mudge

Mar 9, 2020
Oh, ok. Forgot to add that only Lenga afterstory is fully enabled and played till the end. Remi and Sota afterstories are not enable to play till the end due to crashes in animation. Kovit, Rald and twin brothers afterstories are not available despite I did all I could to achieve their routes, even completed Rald's Good Ending.

So we have to wait for developers to fix all these crashes and add availability to play other characters afterstories. I hope they will release the update soon. The novel itself is really interesting to play, story and characters are unique. Wait then!!

Maybe I don't know what an after story is but after day 64 I was able to go back and find Sota at the University and then we had sex in a class room. Then the vn said that we dated, the mother approved etc. Were you able to get that? Is that what you mean by an after story or did I miss something? If there's more I'd love to know how to get it for Lenga. BTW, I'm using version 1.14 and I agree with you that the story and characters are unique and it's fun to play. Thanks for your help.

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Maybe I don't know what an after story is but after day 64 I was able to go back and find Sota at the University and then we had sex in a class room. Then the vn said that we dated, the mother approved etc. Were you able to get that? Is that what you mean by an after story or did I miss something? If there's more I'd love to know how to get it for Lenga. BTW, I'm using version 1.14 and I agree with you that the story and characters are unique and it's fun to play. Thanks for your help.
This is what people mean by after story :) there should be after story button in main menu.
Screenshot_20200311_111414.JPG

Aquahorse

Jan 23, 2018
Hi! Yes I also got Sota's ending you achieved, but no, afterstories are different. There will be an appropriate button After Story in the the Main Menu and icons for each character as ZelvanlnRow said.

For Lenga After Story you need to pay him as much attention as you can, give gifts, go out every time, invite him to the party. That's what I did at least. And then it said you unlocked all afterstories. But due to errors, crashes and initial release some afterstories are not available from the Menu and some failed to play till the end. We have to wait for future updates from the developers to fix crashes and errors in the novel I mentioned earlier.

Good luck to you anyway!!

Last edited:

Duncan Mudge

Mar 9, 2020
Hi! Yes I also got Sota's ending you achieved, but no, afterstories are different. There will be an appropriate button After Story in the the Main Menu and icons for each character as ZelvanlnRow said.

For Lenga After Story you need to pay him as much attention as you can, give gifts, go out every time, invite him to the party. That's what I did at least. And then it said you unlocked all afterstories. But due to errors, crashes and initial release some afterstories are not available from the Menu and some failed to play till the end. We have to wait for future updates from the developers to fix crashes and errors in the novel I mentioned earlier.

Good luck to you anyway!!
Thanks very much. Thanks to your post and another, I started a second play through and I'm going to follow your advice because I love Lenga. And the second play through is even better than the first: I know what to expect, I have 50 of each gift and $1,000,000. Thanks so much, it's really fun (and hot).

Aquahorse

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks very much. Thanks to your post and another, I started a second play through and I'm going to follow your advice because I love Lenga. And the second play through is even better than the first: I know what to expect, I have 50 of each gift and $1,000,000. Thanks so much, it's really fun (and hot).
You are very welcome! Wait for the next update.

Last edited:

Aquahorse

Jan 23, 2018
How to unlock fitst Cg on the left in the middle row on 14 page?
Hi! I am very sorry, I also don't have this CG. Maybe it is from unavailable afterstories of some characters, I don't know. Please, don't worry, I will play the novel again and try to unlock them.

1.jpg

Last edited:

p4091a

Aug 10, 2018
6/10 would only buy if really cheap.

Only reason why it's even passing is for the amount of scenes. The 'game' elements are a total scam. The money mechanic/minigame is a total lie and can be ignored. You pretty much only need to play the once and you should have enoough to last to the end of the game. Time management is also unecessary too, you can comfortably meet the requirements for ~5 routes in a single playthrough. I did Rald, Remi, Kovit, both twins and had time leftover (which I just skipped cos none of the other targets were particularly appealing). NPCs are largely superfluous. There is no significance to the talking elephant AFAIK. Lastly, it's a little confusing that they put unused CGs into the gallery. Do not like how it made me think I missed scenes. Stuff it elsewhere or denote clearly that it isn't used in any scene! Also

An inane little sex romp is how I would sum this whole game up. I did the routes for Rald, Kovit, Remi, both twins. Like another user said, what I've seen of the sex is rather vanilla. There's one DP scene and a few other DP-from-two-ends scenes courtesy of the twins, but everything else other than that one DP scene and maybe one of Remi's scenes comes off as rather....plain? Sure Kovit places the player character into quite twisty positions, but it wasn't hot didn't feel kinky enough was played rather vanilla. Seriously other than public sex and DP I can't think of other 'adult' tags to attribute to this game. At first I wondered if the fun stuff were inthe other routes where the player character is topping, but judging by the replies to this thread, it's not.

Can someone spoiler me on Hisami's route (both bad end and true end)? Thanks. He looked pretty cool in his reveal as the villain but then his usual sprite doesn't give off the same feel so I'm kinda iffy on whether to put in the effort to play through the game again.

Last edited:

vlad420

Nov 29, 2018

Only reason why it's even passing is for the amount of scenes. The 'game' elements are a total scam. The money mechanic/minigame is a total lie and can be ignored. You pretty much only need to play the once and you should have enoough to last to the end of the game. Time management is also unecessary too, you can comfortably meet the requirements for ~5 routes in a single playthrough. I did Rald, Remi, Kovit, both twins and had time leftover (which I just skipped cos none of the other targets were particularly appealing). NPCs are largely superfluous. There is no significance to the talking elephant AFAIK. Lastly, it's a little confusing that they put unused CGs into the gallery. Do not like how it made me think I missed scenes. Stuff it elsewhere or denote clearly that it isn't used in any scene! Also

An inane little sex romp is how I would sum this whole game up. I did the routes for Rald, Kovit, Remi, both twins. Like another user said, what I've seen of the sex is rather vanilla. There's one DP scene and a few other DP-from-two-ends scenes courtesy of the twins, but everything else other than that one DP scene and maybe one of Remi's scenes comes off as rather....plain? Sure Kovit places the player character into quite twisty positions, but it wasn't hot didn't feel kinky enough was played rather vanilla. Seriously other than public sex and DP I can't think of other 'adult' tags to attribute to this game. At first I wondered if the fun stuff were inthe other routes where the player character is topping, but judging by the replies to this thread, it's not.

Can someone spoiler me on Hisami's route (both bad end and true end)? Thanks. He looked pretty cool in his reveal as the villain but then his usual sprite doesn't give off the same feel so I'm kinda iffy on whether to put in the effort to play through the game again.
Played the game just for the meat and only for the meat. I tend to be extremely permisiv on thoses because i'm a piece of shit who didn't payed, but i really feel sorry for the ppl who payed and waited 4 years for it

Aquahorse

Jan 23, 2018

Hi! I played both Bad and True Hisami End. I advice you to play the novel again, many interesting plot twists are waiting for you.
Played the game just for the meat and only for the meat. I tend to be extremely permisiv on thoses because i'm a piece of shit who didn't payed, but i really feel sorry for the ppl who payed and waited 4 years for it
I agree, I won't pay any money for the novel also.

Last edited:

Annalux

Dec 22, 2018
The game in steam is out! I really hope that now the bugs are fixed and the after story's and animated CGs is on now.
I will be waiting here for the new version! Yeehhh

p4091a

Aug 10, 2018
Hi! I played both Bad and True Hisami End. I advice you to play the novel again, many interesting plot twists are waiting for you.
That's good to hear! How easy is it to reach both ends? As in, can I go back to my apartment every free time and still somehow manage to hit the requirements for Hisami's routes? As it stands without spoiler knowledge of Hisami's route the replayability of the game is quite low for me so I just want to skip past scenes with the other targets as much as possible.

Reactions: RedRaven69
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes