• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Also the money grind is kinda boring too, for example, i used all the starting money on new equipment and now to make the 20k for the quest of the food is a pain in the ass...

One really big bonus on this game is the art, i'm a sucker for good art and this game have an amazing art, the only thing that i miss is some kind of gallery to see them again...
I get that. We do have plans to add more works for you to gain money and skills in the city, along side dungeon diving. We also want to add more branching paths. There was one cut from the food quest we intend on putting back in soon, but there is a way for you to get the food for free, but I can see how you'd miss that. So I shall make a note out of adding a little hint there.

Reactions: AlexTorch

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Thank's for the reply DungeonPug
i play almost all the triple AAA games that come out but y'all games are so good that i don't mind putting the $70 dollar games i just bought down to play y'all instead That Is How GOOD THEY REALLY ARE sorry got carried away there but keep up the good work. Oh and here's a list of games that I Plan on Supporting That Are Worth It A Struggle With Sin By [Chyos] Beasts In The Sun By [Animo pron] CataclyZm By [AmorousDezign] Carnal Instinct By [Team Carnal Instinct] Fur Quests By [The Pug Dungeon] Heat By [edef] Lust Hunter By [Lust Madness] Peasant's Quest By [Tinkerer] Testament Of Minos By [Drages] Wild Life By [Adeptus Steve] i'm just a guy who loves games and beer after a hard day's work so please support the devs if you can They Really Deserve It Because Making A Game is Hard And Cost lots of money I Know Because I Tried And Failed And Loss Lot's Of Money
I Know Anyone Comes Here To Get Free Games But If You Truly Like A Game Please Support It.
So Good Games Can Get Finished.
Thank you very much. ^^
I really appreciate that.

Does this game have one Walkthrough or can someone write how to complete it?
No walkthrough right now to my awarness and a lot of the game is experimental, so there is no way to "complete it" just yet. But we're working on it.

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
What do you mean by experimental?
A lot of the quests and interactions are place holder as we learn to use the program better and build our library of assets. For example in the nympho mania only areas we've been playing around with daily activities which eventually give way to a day and night system. As such there is no clear end game in the current build, it is mainly intended for testing and to giver supporters a taste of things to come.

It is also why the player starts fairly well off as we don't want to bog anyone down with too much grinding this early on.

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Why playing a new game starts from chapter 2?
How to actually start from beginning?
This is a prototype of the game we will eventually make. The idea was that it would start in chapter 2 where the game would open up a bit more. But since a lot of people were confused about that, we've since revamped the start of the game to be more stand alone.

This must be a older version of the game where that isn't integrated yet.

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
wondering how to get a couple of scenes. morrigan and the water spirit and morigan distracting the guards

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
wondering how to get a couple of scenes. morrigan and the water spirit and morigan distracting the guards
To get Morrigan to distract the guard you need to have sex with her in camp and later on tell her you're comfortable with her being with other men.

For the Water Spirit scene you need to go through every option in the nymphomania run, but not make any deal. After that a third option to offer Morrigan for the trade comes up. You can also see it in the game over with her in the Nymphomania run with bad ends enabled.

Jul 17, 2023
Hey DungeonPug just asking will there be wolf girl in the future?
oh and thanks for a awesome game
sample_4dc65c9b650657b37ac2509a51989ad0.jpg
327478aeb243cbb89de97ab44ae4a02d.jpeg
sample_991846334f5aef55b234154d186062cb1c394a64.jpg
Love Me Some WOLF GIRLS AND MORRIGAN:p
ezgif-4-76bb760cb4.jpg
LOVE YOU MAN FOR MORRIGAN DANG SHE'S HOT:eek::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Hey DungeonPug just asking will there be wolf girl in the future?
oh and thanks for a awesome game
View attachment 3693795
View attachment 3693797
View attachment 3693798
Love Me Some WOLF GIRLS AND MORRIGAN:p
View attachment 3693845
LOVE YOU MAN FOR MORRIGAN DANG SHE'S HOT:eek::ROFLMAO:
Haha, thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it! And Morrigan always appreciates the attention. Got big plans for the future, but we got to take it one step at a time.

As for your question yes, we do have plans for a wolf girl for when we add the goblin cave back into the game proper, so you have that to look forward to.

Jul 17, 2023
Haha, thank you, I am glad you enjoyed it! And Morrigan always appreciates the attention. Got big plans for the future, but we got to take it one step at a time.

As for your question yes, we do have plans for a wolf girl for when we add the goblin cave back into the game proper, so you have that to look forward to.
Dude it means so much to me
there's not many wolf girls i been trying to hint for them to other devs but nothing
i'm not the type that force people to do things so even if there's no wolf girl still going to keep playing the game it's a cool game
and Thanks DungeonPug for taking your time with this loser and being so kind stay cool dude:cool:

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Dude it means so much to me
there's not many wolf girls i been trying to hint for them to other devs but nothing
i'm not the type that force people to do things so even if there's no wolf girl still going to keep playing the game it's a cool game
and Thanks DungeonPug for taking your time with this loser and being so kind stay cool dude:cool:
Really? I would have thought wolves would be really popular.

And yeah no worries there, wolves were always coming in one form or another eventually. One of the first sketches of an Enthar (the beast folk) Fae did was a wolf actually, but she hasn't made it into the game proper just yet, but there are others already in the script.

• Love
Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
how to i get to the goblin part?
edit: it was the cave at the beginning and i skipped it by accident

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes