3.30 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 17, 2023
It is very frequently updated. Just no one has been leaking it here because their patrons don't want to. This was never a public project.
Oh ok gotcha thanks for letting me know really liked the game Dang it wanted to see more of morrigan she's my favorite girl

CharlieV

Mar 26, 2023
Is it just me or enemies are kinda super strong? Especially slimes just waterjetted through my party with ease...

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
It is very frequently updated. Just no one has been leaking it here because their patrons don't want to. This was never a public project.
Oh ok gotcha thanks for letting me know really liked the game Dang it wanted to see more of morrigan she's my favorite girl
Glad you like her. ^^
There will certainly be more of her in the future.

As for the game itself it will be free for all to enjoy when it is complete. The backer exclusive content right now is just a bit of extra lewds and early acessed to incomplete areas of the game.

Last edited:

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
why does it start from Chapter 2 . where is chapter 1
The original idea was to make the scope of the game a lot larger, you'd start off in a elven city before a call to adventure sent you over where the demo begins. Since then we've scaled back on those ideas and we do plan on remaking the intro to better fit the new story.

Reactions: Zorin

DungeonPug

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2022
Is it just me or enemies are kinda super strong? Especially slimes just waterjetted through my party with ease...
Possibly. It is hard to test enemies with RNG mechanics attached to them. But it is always something we could tweak later.

Jul 17, 2023
Thank's for the reply DungeonPug
i play almost all the triple AAA games that come out but y'all games are so good that i don't mind putting the $70 dollar games i just bought down to play y'all instead That Is How GOOD THEY REALLY ARE sorry got carried away there but keep up the good work. Oh and here's a list of games that I Plan on Supporting That Are Worth It A Struggle With Sin By [Chyos] Beasts In The Sun By [Animo pron] CataclyZm By [AmorousDezign] Carnal Instinct By [Team Carnal Instinct] Fur Quests By [The Pug Dungeon] Heat By [edef] Lust Hunter By [Lust Madness] Peasant's Quest By [Tinkerer] Testament Of Minos By [Drages] Wild Life By [Adeptus Steve] i'm just a guy who loves games and beer after a hard day's work so please support the devs if you can They Really Deserve It Because Making A Game is Hard And Cost lots of money I Know Because I Tried And Failed And Loss Lot's Of Money
I Know Anyone Comes Here To Get Free Games But If You Truly Like A Game Please Support It.
So Good Games Can Get Finished.

Reactions: DungeonPug

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Possibly. It is hard to test enemies with RNG mechanics attached to them. But it is always something we could tweak later.
Also the money grind is kinda boring too, for example, i used all the starting money on new equipment and now to make the 20k for the quest of the food is a pain in the ass...

One really big bonus on this game is the art, i'm a sucker for good art and this game have an amazing art, the only thing that i miss is some kind of gallery to see them again...

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes