4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I don't understand the development of this game, months go by and we get 5 minutes of content, then there's the halloween update that chronologically comes much later, for which we've yet to see any development to fill in the gap... what's the goal here? Is this just a funny side project the dev works on every 3rd sunday afternoon of the month?

I want to like this game but i cannot develop a fanship for it.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Is this just a funny side project the dev works on every 3rd sunday afternoon of the month?
And I think only if it's raining during this 3rd Sunday of the month.
:ROFLMAO:

To FurinaDeveloper, it's really not a critic.
I totally understand it's an hobby project for you. You work on it when you have the time and are in the mood.
And it's perfectly fine for me. Go at your own pace.
In fact, I think we are lucky that you share your game with us.

Thermageddon

Aug 17, 2017
Contrary to popular believe I am not dead, just busy with other asepects of my life.
I apologise if that's what you thought I meant, what I meant was that I wasn't expecting a response for like an hour at a minimum and for maybe the Dev to see it in like the next day or two.

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
I apologise if that's what you thought I meant, what I meant was that I wasn't expecting a response for like an hour at a minimum and for maybe the Dev to see it in like the next day or two.
Don't worry, I was joking about not working on the game for over 6 months.
I took no offense to what you were saying.

Reactions: Thermageddon
4.70 star(s) 10 Votes