4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Any new updates to the game coming soon or is the game done? just recently bought the new game and so far its good but its still in beta
Furina v0.3a is out, get ready for some sexy truth or dare at a sleep over
PC:
MAC:

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
PC: MEGA
MAC: MEGA View attachment 2546004
always love your work especially because you don't include any males in your games and I like that by the way its your patreon ready I want to support your work and keep it up.

Reactions: FurinaDeveloper

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
always love your work especially because you don't include any males in your games and I like that by the way its your patreon ready I want to support your work and keep it up.
This is a hobby for me and I want to keep it like this, so no Patreon in the forseeable future. All updates will be completly free. Feel free to check out the discord server.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Furina-0.3a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Even though I'm mostly a vanilla game lover, this was GREAT.
Also Furina's kinda adorable.
Almost lost it a couple of times, but maybe because the meme exploded here in latam, el hehe part was the moment I've told myself this is gold. Top notch comedia

Reactions: FurinaDeveloper

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
PC: MEGA
MAC: MEGA View attachment 2546004
Yea, the Christmas Special 2022 v0.3 is out! /jk:ROFLMAO::p

Looks good, have not played it myself yet. I hope there will be another release this year or not, because who knows you might be busy playing Diablo IV for the rest of the year ( when it releases in June ):p.

Thank you for your craft and for sharing. All the best, Furina. Cheers.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've just played Furina Halloween Special and below are my observations:

"Strong exhibitionism this one is".
The Honey Select renders are really nice.
The musics and sounds are cool.
There is an 'actual' minute long advertisement in the game:ROFLMAO: ( hope the developer is somehow getting paid by including it:D ).
The 'stories' are a bit 'bizarre' and the storytelling is kinda similar to the approach by ShamanLab ( another developer on this site ) but I believe they're not related or even knew about each other.
This special introduces a future character not yet in the game which is cool I guess because for me all the characters are future characters:D.
There are bear werewolf, gorilla and German Shepherd in it but I think they are not in the main game, also no bestiality.
There is a neat feature, "Rewatch Images" that provides instant replay of the previously shown images.
The pole dancing animation is smooth and hawt. It is also has a 'quiz' hidden inside another 'quiz'. I noticed the walking figure in the background which I thought just a man in costume, but turns out to be a gorilla, which is a segue for the next story:p.
No sex, just sexy, light lewds:cry:.
It has some typos and poor choice of words ( enough to trigger some grammar 'nazis' ) but generally comprehensible English.

Overall, I would say that this is a well-made special teaser for the main game(y).

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Psssstt FurinaDeveloper, are you working on Furina or playing Diablo IV now? No worries though. Take your time, just checkin';).

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Psssstt FurinaDeveloper, are you working on Furina or playing Diablo IV now? No worries though. Take your time, just checkin';).
Considering how this is a hobby project, who's many audience is my own fiancee, I can't promise any constant release scedual. When I have spare time and am in the mood to work on it I will, otherwhise I won't.

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes