4.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Played it, liked it, looking forward to more, it's a bit disjointed though, kinda disorienting since there's no proper order to the scenes nor any connective tissue between them but the humour is superb so i can live with it.

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Played it, liked it, looking forward to more, it's a bit disjointed though, kinda disorienting since there's no proper order to the scenes nor any connective tissue between them but the humour is superb so i can live with it.
the events will start overlapping in future versions of the game. Although there never really will be one big story line, but instead a lot of slice of life elements. Where different accurences during the events can grow and start overspilling into other events.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
the events will start overlapping in future versions of the game. Although there never really will be one big story line, but instead a lot of slice of life elements. Where different accurences during the events can grow and start overspilling into other events.
Are you planning any dependencies though? Like if in one scene you finally fuck girl A and that needs to be seen before scenes that'd play after that can be triggered or will things just bounce around between 'we've had sex' 'we haven't had sex' 'we've had sex'?

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
Are you planning any dependencies though? Like if in one scene you finally fuck girl A and that needs to be seen before scenes that'd play after that can be triggered or will things just bounce around between 'we've had sex' 'we haven't had sex' 'we've had sex'?
There are already such dependencies in the game. Just try triggering the last scene without seeing all other content first.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
There are already such dependencies in the game. Just try triggering the last scene without seeing all other content first.
Cool, i wasn't sure if that was already the case.

Unrelated, it's pretty cool to see you advertising Sunville in your signature, it's a good game, also kinda cool how Naughty Lyanna inspired Sunville which then inspired your game... yours is like NL's grandchild. Three great games of a fun genre, hopefully all three inspire even more.

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021

Unrelated, it's pretty cool to see you advertising Sunville in your signature, it's a good game, also kinda cool how Naughty Lyanna inspired Sunville which then inspired your game... yours is like NL's grandchild. Three great games of a fun genre, hopefully all three inspire even more.
well we created the together. Also I am already aware of a few game demos that were at least partially inspired by Furina.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

well we created the together. Also I am already aware of a few game demos that were at least partially inspired by Furina.
Being more fluent in Daz than HS, it's hard but not impossible to do fan art for this, since the characters are incredibly fun (I do have my own Daz versions of the characters).

I'm somewhat working on my own game inspired by the exhibitionist aspect of this, I'm just no writer. Kinda why I stick to fan art.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FurinaHalloweenSpecial-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

Up_down

Mar 26, 2020
Any new updates to the game coming soon or is the game done? just recently bought the new game and so far its good but its still in beta

4.70 star(s) 10 Votes