grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FurrHouse-CH11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Can i request a small change? I held off on saying anything cause i figured it was going to bug enough people someone else would've mentioned it but when using the deck menu, any example of where you can click 'next', once past the first or at the last page/girl/image the button swaps places with going the opposite direction. Any chance we can have it not do that? Having to click 'next' and then move the mouse to click 'next' again is frustrating, especially since instinct leads me to taking my eyes off the button to look at the relevant details, not lock them on the 'next' and 'previous' buttons... which wouldn't make any sense. So yeah, keep the 'next' and 'previous' button locations locked and just blank the one not usable when at either end.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I really like this game, i never have much to say about it but it's always a treat when it gets an update.

Reactions: myst0501

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
skipping sex scene because one of your stat is too high is a jerk move, come on dev, you already shoved conflicting scenes with different routes, in a fucking harem game, and now this?
Thankfully the URM protects against developer decisions you find arbitrary, you can either edit the value or force the choice you don't qualify for with 2 seconds of work, it's easy as piss.

SV3TA7

Sep 4, 2022
Hey...how long is this update? short as the previous 10 chapters or at least a bit more todo in this chapter?...thanks in advance ;-)

btw the music choice is great in all 10 chapters so far...

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Just started playing and I have a feeling that mc resembles Leon from RE 6. Is it coincedence or dev may be a fan of resident evil games like me?)

darkchii

May 2, 2024
Glad i gave this game a try, normally when i see futa its a hard pass, but this actually surprised me, great story, fantastic characters, cant wait till the next update!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Demoniack

Mar 1, 2018
Chimeros

Hey, I started playing for “scenes” and stayed for the story and amazing characters. It shows that you put much thought into it.

But sadly, there are some problems with futa path and route mistakes in chapters 4 to 6.
There are some instances where characters said to MC “son” or “his”, but there should be “daughter” and “her”.
Most can be found before Fleur joins house, or before “apartment copy”.
I'm starting chapter 7 so if I find anything more I'll edit this post and add screenshots with exact locations of the mistakes.

Edit: More mistakes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's it, that's all I found.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 8 Votes