Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
From randoms I don't really mind as they don't know what we are, from friends and family I don't mind because we're friends and family.

But the mermaid queen, she acted like we're nothing to her. Like, fine, she's very powerful herself and obliviously experienced, but she was careless as fuck treating us the way we were. Like imagine we had been more experienced, that interaction could have gone so very badly for her.

Now, I'll admit we know very little about the relative power levels of all the various races, but ours are known for their power and longevity. So even if merefolk are also powerful, unless they're on average more powerful or equally as powerful as the average one of us, it was still unwise to mess around with us needlessly

Oh I agree with you on the queen. But she probably only sees us as a half-breed at best. I am fairly sure that a lot of people that underestimate us or disrespect us, will be in for a rude awakening very soon.

But then, you have to remember that it has been less than a week since we took over the house. So much to learn, so many to influence.

Reactions: Chris2041

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Oh I agree with you on the queen. But she probably only sees us as a half-breed at best. I am fairly sure that a lot of people that underestimate us or disrespect us, will be in for a rude awakening very soon.

But then, you have to remember that it has been less than a week since we took over the house. So much to learn, so many to influence.
I guess in the future when we are stronget we are gonna get our revenge typical in this type of historys

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes