illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
are you trying to argue that being a virgin is as bad as slavery? or are you trying to refute that what I said is true even today by most people on the planet except the west who propably have the same view you do ie if virginity=slavery=bad.

View attachment 3736501
Nah, just pointing out to you that just because "most of written history" has thought a certain way, doesn't make it right or is evidence that you are right.

Reactions: boundkitsune

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Nah, just pointing out to you that just because "most of written history" has thought a certain way, doesn't make it right or is evidence that you are right.
well actually it does. if most of written history it worked in benefit of society then it is right. if it didnt then it changes as people evolve. so comparing something as a virtuous woman to a slave is a strawman fallacy.

distinquising what is right from what is wrong is basic human morals/ethics.

apologies for my english. not my strongest point.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
well actually it does. if most of written history it worked in benefit of society then it is right. if it didnt then it changes as people evolve. so comparing something as a virtuous woman to a slave is a strawman fallacy.

So according to you a women's virtue is = to whether her hymen is intact. Yeah, that makes you and anyone else with your view a creep.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Do I have to start over because the saves broke in an update? I tried resuming from a previous save but I get an error each time

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
Nah, being obsessed with hymens and being the first thing between a girl's legs is definitely creepy. Most of written history had lots of slavery as well, but does that make slavery okay?
In a game? Of course it is.
Now: we clearly talking about fetishes, and that is always a little bit difficult.

It just surprises me every time that such an easy to deliver fetish is so often ruined by these dildo/torn/whatever tropes.

I'm really curious why that's a thing, because it is present in a lot of games, especially in games that have a large focus on virgins.

At the end of the day I enjoy this game and certainly won't stop playing just because of some fetish that is not properly catered to, even if it would be so easy.

Marshall343

Feb 12, 2018

I feel like you could have started and stopped the argument with "Part of the virginity fantasy is experiencing being the girl first in all aspects which includes popping her cherry"

But damn dude, if you didn't just keep digging and digging for the creep factor.

Also to clarify, I'm on neither of your sides. I see reasons why someone would want to experience the hyman stuff, but I also think that every game is basically cookie cutter with virginity, every time it's basically the same thing and I think that a girl already having her cherry popped allows for you to still have the "I'm her first partner" thing while also making the experience a little different from basically every other game/story

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
From what I've played so far I really like it. While I'm not done yet, my only real complaint so far is making the female MC have to wear a dress when they go to the office. I know it would've been extra work with more renders, but it would've been cool to have a more masculine option rather than just a dress. If MC has to claim their dick was grown with magic, that implies a certain desire not to really fit into what's expected of women in general, so it wouldn't be totally out of line to have a more masculine clothing option. It's a minor gripe though.

Edit: Okay, I'm in chapter 6 now, and I do have a genuine problem now compared to the small thing about the dress. Multiple times it gets the gender wrong if you play as a woman. Frankly I've tried to ignore it most of the time, but it might be worth going back through the game and making sure those mistakes are caught. I can't give specific points at when it happens, as I said I tried to just ignore it and enjoy the game. But I know it happens enough that it becomes a little annoying. That's not a criticism of the game itself. I'm liking the game a lot so far. But personally I avoid male protagonist games for a reason, so to see a game with a female/futa option get the genders wrong quite a lot, it kinda defeats the purpose of why I avoid male protagonist games to begin with.

Last edited:

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
are you trying to argue that the biological drive for virginity is as bad as slavery? or are you trying to refute that what I said is true even today by most people on the planet except the west who propably have the same view you do ie if virginity=slavery=bad.

View attachment 3736501
There is no "biological drive for virginity". Hymen can break during various activities like sports or even riding a bike, not just sex.
Even more so equating virginity with purity is just some religious nonsense and probably because there were no paternity test in the past. While i don't particularly care about fetish aspect of it, but i do find people who think somewhat less of women who have had sex quite a bit creep.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
FurrHouse [Ch. 8] [Chimeros] - Compressed

Win/Linux [632 MB]
- - - -

Mac [627 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nearby

Jun 9, 2022
It makes it more probably right than going against most of written history. Appealing to the masses is a fallacy, appealing against the masses is a worse fallacy, because your point is still void BUT it is an extreme minority on top of it.

Reactions: Juerhullycin

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A nice update. But the ending was kinda annoying, not that is was a bad ending storywise, just my MC and I are getting tired of this bullshit.

Also annoying bullshit, despite our race supposed to be crazy powerful and scary, we get/got no respect, like I know we're still only a fledgling and a half human one at that, but still.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
FurrHouse-CH8
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I'm glad I didn't pick the Sand Demons as one of the two out of three houses that MC will have to align with. Considering we find out they are being dicked regularly (some more than others) by their futa house mom...or other random dudes. :cautious:

But, I wanted to mention...great effort by the developer with his very clear and well explained choices to avoid the chick with dick content. As we find out in this release if a player sided with the sand demons, MC will have to ask her to temporarily change her dick to a pussy...that's if he wants to share his little kitty to have a threesome with the redhead with a big dick. For me that was a huge pass...because the other houses don't need to regularly consume cum just to feed their energy requirement.

Though, I'm looking forward to reading/seeing more content from this interesting, and unique story.

Regards.

• Wow
Reactions: rogokin

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
A nice update. But the ending was kinda annoying, not that is was a bad ending storywise, just my MC and I are getting tired of this bullshit.

Also annoying bullshit, despite our race supposed to be crazy powerful and scary, we get/got no respect, like I know we're still only a fledgling and a half human one at that, but still.
Part of the disrespect might stem from the fact that the MC and his house is hiding his true origins. Add to that, that we are new to being an enchanter. A lot of people/places have no clue who/what the MC is...yet. I have a feeling that will change fairly quick.

As has been demonstrated, the MC has a lot of power, just not sure how to channel it. But that will come with more practice.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Part of the disrespect might stem from the fact that the MC and his house is hiding his true origins. Add to that, that we are new to being an enchanter. A lot of people/places have no clue who/what the MC is...yet. I have a feeling that will change fairly quick.

As has been demonstrated, the MC has a lot of power, just not sure how to channel it. But that will come with more practice.
From randoms I don't really mind as they don't know what we are, from friends and family I don't mind because we're friends and family.

But the mermaid queen, she acted like we're nothing to her. Like, fine, she's very powerful herself and obliviously experienced, but she was careless as fuck treating us the way we were. Like imagine we had been more experienced, that interaction could have gone so very badly for her.

Now, I'll admit we know very little about the relative power levels of all the various races, but ours are known for their power and longevity. So even if merefolk are also powerful, unless they're on average more powerful or equally as powerful as the average one of us, it was still unwise to mess around with us needlessly

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I played this new update not complet jet but i should say that is wrong even if you dit mean the 2007 parodie movie.
And you write.
You can spell it like this to ue= same as ü or press alt 1+2+9

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes